(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

I played something similar last league and started this one recently. I was leveling with Spectral Throw now, and liked it a lot. What about speccing some nodes and take iron grip to make it work with ST in the endgame? Or are there crucial things I miss in doing this?
"
If I can't get a good enchant on my alpha's howl, would a 40% blade flurry damage enchant on a rat's nest work?

rats nest useless for build with resolute technique

starkonjas, Alphas howl, devoto all good options
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Lunoxx wrote:
I played something similar last league and started this one recently. I was leveling with Spectral Throw now, and liked it a lot. What about speccing some nodes and take iron grip to make it work with ST in the endgame? Or are there crucial things I miss in doing this?

u need to stack up bleed as fast as u can, st to slow for that, also u need gmp(that will prolly remove fa) its all about asp, but not hitting hard once(twice in st case :D)..
Can any one give me some feedback on gear i should upgrade next? im thinking rings but not 100% sure.
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
Lunoxx wrote:

u need to stack up bleed as fast as u can, st to slow for that, also u need gmp(that will prolly remove fa) its all about asp, but not hitting hard once(twice in st case :D)..

That was Something i expected, but i think its okay in case of normal clearspeed, as all white mobs should just die due to the explosions from the ascendancy and pure damage.
for bosses i can put in a slower proj for gmp and i think it will be pretty fast to get the bleeding stacks of. But i will try and tell later if its working. as the tree should be nearly similar as the damage nodes are mostly dual wield and sword, out of like 5 or something.
also iron grip is near and gave me a good boost to dps.
maybe i see it when i reach the levels to go normal atziri and if its still potent enough.

https://pastebin.com/DV3a2ETE this are possible changes and i could take a vinktars for lions roar or something else.
Last edited by Lunoxx on Sep 17, 2017, 7:46:31 PM
"
dreaper880 wrote:
Can any one give me some feedback on gear i should upgrade next? im thinking rings but not 100% sure.

how is your gear atm? You should put you profile on public or post some gear if possible ;)
Should be public now sorry.
I apologize if this has been asked somewhere or I missed it in original post, but are there suggested jewel rolls or unique jewels to benefit this build?

Also, any specific skill combo to go into howl for the +2 aura bonus?
Last edited by vandalyst on Sep 17, 2017, 9:58:53 PM
Hello!

1. I got a dreamfeather w/Culling but has 3 reds, is it a good idea to just add herald of ash there? I think that the minion life is not that beneficial as the fire golem sticks around quite long even w/out minion life.

2. What's the next good upgrade for me? other than getting good enchant on my helm.
The gear linked on the main post versus the "perfect" gear in the path of building link are quite different so I've been hesitating on buying a lot of things. Have probably enough money to get a 6L or upgrade the rest of my gear. Can anyone who's reached endgame give me a few pointers on upgrading gear? I'm able to do like t15 maps without a whole lot of trouble at this point.

Path of Building:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/80rxQSYt

Or my profile is set to public so you can see items there too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info