(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Woland6166 wrote:
+2 weapon range does not work with dual wielding.

ow didnt know that ... but i cant find any info on it also..any source.

Last edited by tntkiller on Sep 11, 2017, 5:16:43 PM
How can i improve in my char? :)
Im doing well with uber lab/T13 (mostly)

Greetings.

P.S
This build is awesome to play! Really like it. Fast and Furious
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Woland6166 wrote:

"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
Woland6166 wrote:

Source? I checked the wiki but can't find anything that says for sure it doesn't work.

"When dual-wielding weapons with different range, all attacks will use the lower value except for Cyclone, which will use the higher one."

Poe wiki: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Range#Weapon_Range
Last edited by Woland6166 on Sep 11, 2017, 9:50:21 PM
"
Woland6166 wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Woland6166 wrote:

"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
Woland6166 wrote:

Source? I checked the wiki but can't find anything that says for sure it doesn't work.

"When dual-wielding weapons with different range, all attacks will use the lower value except for Cyclone, which will use the higher one."

Poe wiki: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Range#Weapon_Range

Well, that doesn't really mean it doesn't work. It just means for it to have any benefit you have to have it on both weapons (so neither is lowest)
"
Well, that doesn't really mean it doesn't work. It just means for it to have any benefit you have to have it on both weapons (so neither is lowest)

In our case (+2 weapon range and culling strike), this will mean that it does not work. Of course, if you do +range on both weapons, this will work, but who will do it?
Last edited by Woland6166 on Sep 11, 2017, 11:24:06 PM
"
Woland6166 wrote:
"

In our case (+2 weapon range and culling strike), this will mean that it does not work. Of course, if you do +range on both weapons, this will work, but who will do it?

true its useless then and it doesnt matter that much the weapons impicite was useless anyway for us at least we have the culling strike and maby there is another corrupt we can use.
Hi,

I've been playing this build for the last few weeks and it's been really fun so far. I've put quite some money (jewels mostly) into the build and I want to know if and how I can improve my DPS.

Don't mind the +2 weapon range, I had no idea both weapons needed to have it. I'll probably swap it for a non corrupted one or a culling strike (in case my golem is dead because it has culling strike too).

The current belt will be replaced soon with another one with better resistances and life very soon.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/JqBfSRsB

Finally 6-linked my Queen of the Forest! Saved myself a few hundred chaos. Now if I could just get the colors right. For now I'm running culling-strike as my 6th until I farm enough chromes to get the colors we need.
Hey! Can you help me with build ?
Tell me please what i should change or impove in my build cause PoB says that on 90 lvl i ll have 280 k dps and 5.3 k hp
sorry for my eng
Quick question on Grace. I'm new to the game and decided to follow this build for duelist. Does Grace get some kind of benefit from Blasphemy? I check the wiki page and google. Google just brings me to the wiki and various religious pages. Grace is an aura, not a curse, so I'm a little confused.

(edit for grammar)
Last edited by ChrisObscuri on Sep 12, 2017, 4:10:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info