(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Arthef wrote:
Hello,

I'm enjoying so much the build but i'm having trouble when facing bosses of map T12+, i get one shot too many times. I have 5.2k life.

Any advice ?

gear seems ok .. 1 jewel needs life and you need a ..Jade Flask.. it stacks with Stibnite Flask so you have more dps and evasion, i use a Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching and i hardly die

I doubt that very much. You barely die on T12+? I looked at your gear and your have awful life rolls on most of your gear. On Yellow maps and low Reds? Sure, it will destroy everything. But high tier Reds, this build starts to show its weakness.

If this build gets hit in T12+, it's almost dead. The Minotaur video that LittleMessPM posted in the very first post should show this build is extremely squishy.

You need to invest 600+ chaos in jewels just to have an "almost decent" life-pool of 5k-6k... and 5-6k HP is absolutely not worth that much chaos investment...
Last edited by darkjoy on Sep 9, 2017, 8:40:30 AM
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Arthef wrote:
Hello,

I'm enjoying so much the build but i'm having trouble when facing bosses of map T12+, i get one shot too many times. I have 5.2k life.

Any advice ?

gear seems ok .. 1 jewel needs life and you need a ..Jade Flask.. it stacks with Stibnite Flask so you have more dps and evasion, i use a Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching and i hardly die

I doubt that very much. You barely die on T12+? I looked at your gear and your have awful life rolls on most of your gear. On Yellow maps and low Reds? Sure, it will destroy everything. But high tier Reds, this build starts to show its weakness.

If this build gets hit in T12+, it's almost dead. The Minotaur video that LittleMessPM posted in the very first post should show this build is extremely squishy.

You need to invest 600+ chaos in jewels just to have an "almost decent" life-pool of 5k-6k... and 5-6k HP is absolutely not worth that much chaos investment...

true i dont have optimal gear yet and highest ive done atm is the corrupted high carden t13 for the shapers orb(dint die)

this is not my main char and i dont cant play as well as i used to(diagnosed with parkinsons) so cant really test the build on t14+, i play it for fun and see those packs explode..my main is my cycloner but he needs a kaom armor and i suck at making money :P
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Arthef wrote:
Hello,

Any advice ?

gear seems ok .. 1 jewel needs life and you need a ..Jade Flask.. it stacks with Stibnite Flask so you have more dps and evasion(i go from 10k to 30 evasion :), i use a Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching and i hardly die.

also the other tip given by another player in this topic works wonders..

ancestral warchief+blind+maim(and if you have some chaos orbs and vaals orb buy cheap high dps breamfeathers 3s3l them correct colors and vaal them...i have now +2 range and culling strike...killing bosses at 20% helps :) )

Thanks that was the thing I was suspecting, I failed 3 out of 5 times doing uber runs. Thanks :)
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Arthef wrote:
Hello,

Any advice ?

dat was first Mino at day 4(or mb 5) of league start that i did... atm i can face tank it
and all those hits that barely killed me was one that u shouldnt get as melee at all(i mean u need to avoid stones falling from the circle u know xD)
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Sep 9, 2017, 9:11:54 AM
"
darkjoy wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Arthef wrote:
Hello,

Any advice ?

I doubt that very much. You barely die on T12? I looked at your gear and your have awful life rolls on most of your gear.

If this build gets hit in T12, it's almost dead. The Minotaur video that LittleMessPM posted in the very first post should show this build is extremely squishy.

Then lets see a video of it, because I don't believe you... just to be honest.
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Arthef wrote:
Hello,

Any advice ?

gear seems ok .. 1 jewel needs life and you need a ..Jade Flask.. it stacks with Stibnite Flask so you have more dps and evasion(i go from 10k to 30 evasion :), i use a Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching and i hardly die.

ancestral warchief+blind+maim(and if you have some chaos orbs and vaals orb buy cheap high dps breamfeathers 3s3l them correct colors and vaal them...i have now +2 range and culling strike...killing bosses at 20% helps :) )

Culling Strike is 10%.

Only Slayer has 20% cull.
"
dnates2014 wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
Arthef wrote:
Hello,

Any advice ?

Thanks that was the thing I was suspecting, I failed 3 out of 5 times doing uber runs. Thanks :)

these 2 swords and the AW link i only started using 2 days ago...did all the rest with the normal swords and links :) ...i just dodged a lot..fast whirling blades :P

"

Culling Strike is 10%.

Only Slayer has 20% cull.

ah ok well 10% still helps :P
Last edited by tntkiller on Sep 9, 2017, 9:27:14 AM
"
darkjoy wrote:

uploading

https://youtu.be/8q3_N76aD7M

I never sayd that this build is IMMORTAL ;)

If u want to 1 shot guards and dont give a duck, this build not for u m8
u can play cheaper and more effective builds that dont need any huge investments, im just sharing what ive done and what i found, im not forcing or asking you to play this ;)

"
tntkiller wrote:

its op af dude! :D
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Sep 9, 2017, 9:44:13 AM
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

uploading

u can play cheaper and more effective builds that dont need any huge investments, im just sharing what ive done and what i found, im not forcing or asking you to play this ;)

"
tntkiller wrote:

its op af dude! :D

and the culling sword only costed me 15 chaos.....someone didnt check prices and put it in the lol bin :) saved me 130ish chaos :D
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

uploading

And no where did I say anything about "IMMORTAL", did I?

You said you can face tank Mino and I asked to see a video of it, nothing more, nothing less.

Very simple.

That video is much better than your original Mino video, absolutely.

However, I think we have very different definitions of "face tank", you are still dodging his mechanics, which is the opposite of what I consider face tanking. Take a look at Zizarn on his Mino killer/lab runner if you would like to learn what face tanking truly means.
Last edited by darkjoy on Sep 9, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info