(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

am using 18% inc eva rating thinking it was a good compromise for def and atk.

sooo lets change to
1) phy dmg : i presume it is ok to use
inc phy dmg with one handed wpn and inc phy dmg with sword
2) inc dmg : suffix "of wounding". and nothing else? thinking about the -- with bleeding

or am i misunderstanding
"
MiguelFg wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Hey, I liked the build a lot in terms of damage and movility, but I died already more than 300 times and I'm sick of leveling to slow because of that...

First of all, I'm noob so don't be mean with me, I just need a few tips about my gear because maybe I'm missing something obvious.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MiguelFg/characters

I do a lot of damage, but I died too often, some bosses basically one-shotted me and it's annoying because I'm stuck in tier 10.

This profile tab has been set to private or you the lack the permissions to view it

NVM, profile public and pastebin here: https://pastebin.com/jKDv05Yx

rings have no life mod, gloves low life mod, jewels no 6-7% live mods, beld real low life mod, boots a bit of a low evasion mod..

so yes you need to look for better rings, belt,gloves and jewels..

you also saves alkira yes it heps with resist but the other mods are a bit useless we dont crit switch to oak or at high lvl you could take 2 points for an extra jewel socket or damage nodes.

reason you die is due to the low health just below 4k you have i have 5300ish with okish gear(still need to get a few jewel slots)
Tntkiller

Can u show ur gear and jewels and lvl please?
I reach 4k2 hp while you have 5k3 .. got to know where u get those hp
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I didn't have time to go through all the pages. My question is should I be following POB pastpin skill tree or the skill tree that is linked? I noticed there are some differences and was wonder which one is the correct one I should be following. Thanks
Hi
Can anyone check my gear?

Aside from the 4L Qotf what else should i be upgrading?

Thank you
I'm struggling at uber lab, and aztiri. Can't seem to survive. I only have 4.2k hp :( I've wasted chaos on my rings . can anyone help me out?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dnates2014/characters
Hello,

I'm enjoying so much the build but i'm having trouble when facing bosses of map T12+, i get one shot too many times. I have 5.2k life.

Any advice ?
"
damdamooh wrote:
Tntkiller

Can u show ur gear and jewels and lvl please?
I reach 4k2 hp while you have 5k3 .. got to know where u get those hp

my profile is open and i have exact 5087 life and i can still get jewel and life nodes and im thinking of dropping aok for 2 skillpoints so i can get more dps or jewel slot nodes.
"
dnates2014 wrote:
I'm struggling at uber lab, and aztiri. Can't seem to survive. I only have 4.2k hp :( I've wasted chaos on my rings . can anyone help me out?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dnates2014/characters

gear seems ok your missings the only thing i can tell is you dont have life mods on your jewels...its a must to have 6-7% on them your missing with 3 jewel slots filled 21%+ life

lvl a bit more for some more life nodes :P tho i did uber lab at 84 with 4k life..he 1 shot me the first time second time i dodged his attacks and made it so it possible but its not that off a good uber lab runner(my cycloner does him with my eyes closed...dont you love 6 linking a starforge with 15 fusing :P bad parts mt QotF needs 6l and its not making it easy :P)
"
Arthef wrote:
Hello,

I'm enjoying so much the build but i'm having trouble when facing bosses of map T12+, i get one shot too many times. I have 5.2k life.

Any advice ?

gear seems ok .. 1 jewel needs life and you need a ..Jade Flask.. it stacks with Stibnite Flask so you have more dps and evasion(i go from 10k to 30 evasion :), i use a Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching and i hardly die.

also the other tip given by another player in this topic works wonders..

ancestral warchief+blind+maim(and if you have some chaos orbs and vaals orb buy cheap high dps breamfeathers 3s3l them correct colors and vaal them...i have now +2 range and culling strike...killing bosses at 20% helps :) )

Last edited by tntkiller on Sep 9, 2017, 8:40:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info