(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

why are you using choas and a corrupted weapon as second sword, and after dat, the corrupted one is your right weapon or your left weapon ( on the inventory )
Hello, it's me again. Addicted to your build. Gotta say it is pretty OP alright. Now at level 83. I'm using fortify on my Whirling Blades now to Proc the onslaught on the Perse Belt. Chose Oak instead of +2. Almost rekt Chimera but my friend consumed all portals -- LOL. Still running the Witchfire brew vuln aura (I can feel the thing u said about the flask running out on bosses). I'm also running Grace, Haste, Vaal Haste -- Great clear speed. Thoughts on this?
Can you give me any tips for Uber Atziri, please?
Everyone can check my character (Dahral).
I did twinned abyss today with my friend (same builds). It wasn't solo and maybe it's a cause why it was easy. Also, I did no regen corrupted Beacon with crazy Boss mods. Currently 5.3k hp. I know that my coral ring sucks, but look at phys dmg roll. Jewels are not good too, but they are hell expensive to buy. Although I can buy 2 good jewels with decent roll if it will really help.
I'm worried about trio. This is the hardest part for me.
"
Little_MessPM wrote:

QotF gives more deffence that every rare chest, 3k eva lols, with flask i have 67% eva and smoke cloud that makes enemy blinded, he miss every hit that he does.

Rare swords can be used, this build was planning as budget, back in beta i spended 50c for all this staff that we have here, no one was crafting good rares so i decided to use Dreamfeathers, u can use whatever u prefer in that case

Ctb flat phys gives more dps than any other support skill can give, simple at that, u know that all those @doomfletch prism meta boys@ using it now cuz its op af m8 and also i can ez run maps with lowered chance to bleed.

As for me, i prefer good eva and stibnite flask for pure armor and rare sword and getting hits in da face, also if u gonna be hitted ours Painforged will not work, i planned all this not a one day brah, so u cannot simply came here and say that u calculated smng and its better, on sheets mb ur dps much better, but in action i did all content in this setup.

I believe you but i also want to give other options. As you say you run 67% eva with flask, I run about 71% with flask.

I posted the previous post to get your view on it and ill say that rereading it it kinda sounded like i was saying you didn't do enough research for the build and so on and it's not what i meant to do.

Thanks to your post i noticed something that skewed my results on the dps and just made me realise that i need to continue with my old way of calculation my builds and not just use path of building as it's far faster. Path of building don't calculate the flat dps on Chance to bleed So the change to support is probably wrong will do the math on it later.
Last edited by Nailroth on Aug 25, 2017, 9:35:48 PM
pls ansewers to us man, for example the gems link order on weapons seems wrong, the corrupted 1 i bought as you, as different colors compared to the gem you want to put in there, i felt so sick man Q_Q
Hi - Loving the build generally.....

However, I am stuck at Lvl 90...havent moved in a couple of days - Although have made a LOT of currency...

I tried the minotaur map - CLear the mobs in seconds.....got into hit minotaur and it was like hitting him with a jelly donut - no impact at all....I cant seem to get the damage to a lvl that really stands out.

I havent been able to put flat phys on my last ring although I will look at that....

Fed up of running Uber Lab to get enchants - always crap - have run about 40 and never hit what I want - even with dual enchant prophecy.

Any advice to help on life and damage would be welcome

Char name is BVdaBumster (should have been BVdaDumster but i was drunk lol)
Hello, Bladewing_M. I've been following your build lately. thank you for your work, im quite enjoying it. Now im at level 88. This is my 3rd char, i hope you can take a look at my POB profile and give me some advice for further improvement. Currently, it is really difficult for me to fight spell-like bosses ( such as the godess at plaza map), i cant tell what is wrong with my char, any help is greatly appreciated.

My account id: trungtiu
Character name: Bigbabol

Thank you for your help xD
Can anyone tell me why you leave immortal call at a low level?
Last edited by chobo on Aug 26, 2017, 6:39:29 AM
"
chobo wrote:
Can anyone tell me why you leave immortal call at a low level?

basically so it occurs more and keeps u safe - inc duration helps it and can be levelled a lot....

higher immortal call means u have to get hit harder - not a good thing
"
GRogamanda wrote:
Hi - Loving the build generally.....

However, I am stuck at Lvl 90...havent moved in a couple of days - Although have made a LOT of currency...

I tried the minotaur map - CLear the mobs in seconds.....got into hit minotaur and it was like hitting him with a jelly donut - no impact at all....I cant seem to get the damage to a lvl that really stands out.

I havent been able to put flat phys on my last ring although I will look at that....

Fed up of running Uber Lab to get enchants - always crap - have run about 40 and never hit what I want - even with dual enchant prophecy.

Any advice to help on life and damage would be welcome

Char name is BVdaBumster (should have been BVdaDumster but i was drunk lol)

Look for mods that u are doing, 40% Phys reduction and 50% life = almost unplayable for this build, or Enfe + 50% Life, it kills ours dps much, im reroling this combos, also get 16 asp\csp on boots, it gives tones of dps(and kill golems at mino fight to prok this enchant) also get 3 lvls to get 2int nodes and 1 jewel slot, its not so hard, it will give u higer lvl vuln. I bet u rolled those mino badly, but anyways, i did it corrupted with TC and 40 life, it was long fight but meh.

Dont run uber lab to enchant ur helmet, enchant other helmets > sell them > buy one with bf damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info