(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
GoodAFM wrote:
can you give me the gems priority in a 5L queen of the forest pls ?

bf>fa>Ctb>Brutality>Melee Phys

These are my flasks right now, are they good or should I change something? Aside from +quality
"
GRogamanda wrote:
"
chobo wrote:
Can anyone tell me why you leave immortal call at a low level?

basically so it occurs more and keeps u safe - inc duration helps it and can be levelled a lot....

higher immortal call means u have to get hit harder - not a good thing

thanks! is there any other gems we shouldn't be leveling?
I know you don't intend on changing the swords, I'm just curious at which point do the rares begin to outscale Dreamfeathers, if at all. It's a 'long-shot' scaling question.

A small note to the people running this build, if you can't afford the expensive jewels and are struggling with survivability, you can invest in scion life wheel first and then gradually spec out of it as you proceed to earn enough currency to cover the jewels.
"

These are my flasks right now, are they good or should I change something? Aside from +quality

Roll Divine Life for instant, Stibnite to bleed and charge recovery(cuz it consumes 10 of 30 charges on use but jade is only 30 of 60, its safer, dunno when corrupted blood can come xD) Jade can be with incr duration and whatever u like!

"
Mikefield wrote:
I know you don't intend on changing the swords, I'm just curious at which point do the rares begin to outscale Dreamfeathers, if at all. It's a 'long-shot' scaling question.

A small note to the people running this build, if you can't afford the expensive jewels and are struggling with survivability, you can invest in scion life wheel first and then gradually spec out of it as you proceed to earn enough currency to cover the jewels.

Il keep reaping that, i dont wanna use rares, they can be better, if u roll insane t1-2 mods on it(like %phys\flat phys\asp) I wanted to create build that utilize sh*tty common uniqs that kills shaper, here it is ;D
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 26, 2017, 7:13:58 PM
Thx for the guide @Little_MessPM & @Bladewing_M, it's a lot of fun to play with!
"
0mpathy wrote:
Thx for the guide @Little_MessPM & @Bladewing_M, it's a lot of fun to play with!

Ty for using it! Enjoy :)
"
trungtiu wrote:
Hello, Bladewing_M. I've been following your build lately. thank you for your work, im quite enjoying it. Now im at level 88. This is my 3rd char, i hope you can take a look at my POB profile and give me some advice for further improvement. Currently, it is really difficult for me to fight spell-like bosses ( such as the godess at plaza map), i cant tell what is wrong with my char, any help is greatly appreciated.

My account id: trungtiu
Character name: Bigbabol

Thank you for your help xD

Please help guys :(
"
trungtiu wrote:
"
trungtiu wrote:
Hello, Bladewing_M. I've been following your build lately. thank you for your work, im quite enjoying it. Now im at level 88. This is my 3rd char, i hope you can take a look at my POB profile and give me some advice for further improvement. Currently, it is really difficult for me to fight spell-like bosses ( such as the godess at plaza map), i cant tell what is wrong with my char, any help is greatly appreciated.

My account id: trungtiu
Character name: Bigbabol

Thank you for your help xD

Please help guys :(

U should get more lvls to farm t13 lulz :D its like 90+ content tho, also get ur gems to 20\20, get ur boots to uLab and do 16 asp enchance, also craft asp on gloves with haku, and srsly get more lvls :D farm t10-12
in your currently gear , you have the 2 dreamfeather wit3L , what gems you put in this swords ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info