(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Am I missing something or is it correct that we can only run 2 auras at a time between grace/herald/vuln? And if we can run 2, I assume we always keep herald up, then is the 2nd situational?
"
Sinorance wrote:
Am I missing something or is it correct that we can only run 2 auras at a time between grace/herald/vuln? And if we can run 2, I assume we always keep herald up, then is the 2nd situational?

HoA using only for lvling, u should drop it when u get to brutality gem and blasphemy + vuln, also u can use haste instead grace cuz we dont have all evasion setup at lower lvls
"
Akours wrote:
What should the jewels have on them then? In Harbinger I can only find some jewels that net 16% physical increase and 10-12 life. No more mods on them or I suck at searching. Given that there aren't many things to choose from, what should I go towardS?

Increased Physical damage
Increased Maximum Life
Increased Damage

"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
Roderine wrote:

Ow sorry =) , changed the privacy settings.
another question is , what was your average dps on the blade flurry when you did the guardians and shaper ?
don't need to super specific just so I would know if my dps i enough for that content.

Soz i dont remember :( u need flat phys on gloves and rings lik t1-2, yeah and get ur all ur gems to 20 :D dont no ur gear is pretty good, why u have troubles u shouldnt.. wich one boss coused troubles?

No trouble in particular , its not like I cant kill them at all.
I just feel like I don't do enough dmg and it takes much more time than it did on 2.6 with the same bosses.
correct me if I'm wrong but I think patch 3.0 made the bosses in maps harder ( added hp etc ).
If that is so then then there is no issue here really , all I need to do is to get used to the fact that now
it will take me more time to kill them.
I'm interested what is your average dps on the Blade Flurry currently (the damage displayed while you hover over the skill with your mouse in game) if you don't mind sharing that.

and thank you very much for answering so fast I appreciate it very much man , thank you.
"
Roderine wrote:

No trouble in particular , its not like I cant kill them at all.
I just feel like I don't do enough dmg and it takes much more time than it did on 2.6 with the same bosses.
correct me if I'm wrong but I think patch 3.0 made the bosses in maps harder ( added hp etc ).
If that is so then then there is no issue here really , all I need to do is to get used to the fact that now
it will take me more time to kill them.
I'm interested what is your average dps on the Blade Flurry currently (the damage displayed while you hover over the skill with your mouse in game) if you don't mind sharing that.

and thank you very much for answering so fast I appreciate it very much man , thank you.

Oh boe, boss life is doubled xD and any build is killing em much longer(exept of broken meta wanders yes)

3.481 dps on bf, fully unbuffed(in town)
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
KrisdenL2 wrote:
hello man, first of all gg for the guide and build looks awesome, after dat wanted to ask you exactly on which items are allocated all the gems

could you write like example on the Armor : dat dat and dat, like where i play all of this

1) Blade Flurry > Faster Attacks > Brutality > Melee Physical Damage > Chance to Bleed > Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses)
2) Whirling Blades > Faster Attaks > Blood magic > Fortify
3) Grace > Blasphemy > Vulnerability
4) Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Vaal Haste > Increased Duration
5) Summon Fire Golem (Stone is fine too) > Minion life > CWDT (I’m lazy)
6) Blood Rage > Enduring Cry > Ancestral Protector

let me know if you can, i am a begginer so sry if i asked a dumb question, i am your fun tho ;)

1) in chest lulz
2) boots
3) helmet
4) gloves
5) sword
6) sword

:)

all right ty, the " 5) " is the left hand weapon right? and the " 6) " right 1, ???
"
Oh boe, boss life is doubled xD and any build is killing em much longer(exept of broken meta wanders yes)

3.481 dps on bf, fully unbuffed(in town)

Great man thank you very much, I will need to get myself a ring and gloves with flat phys which is a pain in
the ass to get .
and keep leveling my gems , I'm 1k dps below you which is ok for now.

again thank you very much for your help and keep the good work , and thank you for the awesome build man !!!!
Last edited by Roderine on Aug 25, 2017, 12:02:48 PM
Path of Building says Maim is more dps than Chance to Bleed. What do you think?
"
benofrio wrote:
Path of Building says Maim is more dps than Chance to Bleed. What do you think?

I think f*ck maim.
Playing the build has been a blast so far, got a 6-link QoF and it's doing its job. A few questions tho:

At which point does it make sense to swap out Dreamfeathers for rares? What base and what dps should I be looking for to get an upgrade?

How does Ruthless support work with this BF by the way? Wiki entry goes as follows, is this true still?

"
A similar issue exists with Blade Flurry. The Ruthless blow is activated every third channel and persists for the entire channel and the release. With proper timing, this allows you to do 2 short channels and 1 full channel, greatly increasing the effectiveness of the support and consequently your dps. Note that this is probably unintened and will get changed soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info