(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Little bit confused here on passive choices, but what's the benefit of going down the phys attack route vs the inc attack speed? By this I mean taking the 36% increased physical damage & +14 to maximum life passives vs 12% increased attack speed (or 20% if you take all 5 nodes) + 12% incr accuracy rating? On PoB when swapping out these two, on my guy at least taking the increased attack speed path gives me an net increase of 7k dps in exchange for 32 life, but I took all 5 of the nodes, without the extra 2 nodes it's ~3k increase in dps.

My PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/xx4XU5vu
Hello, thanks for an amazing build! Can you check out my character, and say if i should change something to improve him?
POB:https://pastebin.com/ZL8RnqZf
Last edited by AnmshnK on Oct 14, 2017, 3:22:58 PM
How do you have enough mana to use both the curse aura AND grace?
for the pantheon bonuses it recommends to take arakaali + tukohama but must it improved and what to take if the upgrade
Hey everyone,

Thought i might comment so people can look at my gear as an idea.

Currently able to beat all guardians deathless if i play well. Although yet to kill shaper as ive only fought him twice. Definitely feels possible if my mechanics for the fight were better.

Only recently put the 5% mspd on the belt, doubt it matters much.

Yet to try uber atzri or pale court etc. just dont every map completion for first time.

Hope this helps ppl who need gear advice.
nice BD,ty
Question can i jusr trade out blade flurry for lighting strike or will that now work
"
MimEFroMHeLL wrote:
Question can i jusr trade out blade flurry for lighting strike or will that now work

it will but bad dps
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
looking for an idea of the build end here is mine I find it really optimized level of life or damage I think that by up lvl 100 and take the last 3 point of liability there at no better level dps or even life to know that I currently have 5734 of life and with the aura activate I have 5746 of damage on my blade flurry and i kill easy all guardian and i don't no shaper but I think it's as easy to do
Last edited by TxeyZer on Oct 21, 2017, 1:22:42 PM
*edit: OK I've learned about Pantheon, and how to level it up. I'm curious what folks are using, or have found useful for this build? Any recommendations for Major and Minor are welcome.
*2nd edit: Google advanced search show'd me it's been added xD
Arakaali + Tukohama

lol Right on page 1 so apologies about that.

__

I love this build and want to thank you for posting it.

I've just started playing PoE this season, and I'm learning everything for the first time.

I've made it to level 86, and I'm doing pretty well but I do get killed pretty quick randomly so I was wondering if someone could take a look at my gear and skill gems to see if I'm doing anything horribly wrong.

*note I do know that I am missing +life on one gem (they are expensive) Also I need more life on my belt, and rings but baring those items I don't think I should be that much off?

Sometimes I just smash all faces in maps but other times even when there isn't physical damage reflect (which is like a death trap) I find myself in serious trouble from time to time from map level 10 and up.
I'm hoping it's something simple like my cast while damage taken is too high or something like that?

Also other than the basic greater gods and lesser's I can't seem to find much on them so any tips on that would be appreciated.

I'm sure it's me and not the build, but like I said I'm brand new and trying to learn.

I like to lean by playing rather than googling.. thou I suppose I will about the gods now that I ponder it. lol

Thanks all!
~
Last edited by SeanGiovanni on Oct 26, 2017, 8:55:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info