(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
laziazznd wrote:
I have a question regarding jewels. I know for jewels this build wants, increased damage; increased physical damage; and increased maximum life. Is there a big difference if I replace say increased physical damage with increased physical damage with sword or one handed weapon or even melee damage? I'm unsure what the difference is between Increased physical damage and Increased physical damage with one handed weapon and such.

increased damage and increased physical damage will scale both your blade flurry and bleed damage, while other mods will only scale one. I'm not sure which mod will scale which damage type, but that's why you want those 2 specifically.
Thanks! Follow up question, does the bleed damage from this build really do that much damage? If I'm low on currency, is the Increased physical damage mod on a jewel really worth the 100+ chaos? Or would a Increased physical damage with one-handed melee weapon suffice for ~30-40C? I ran the number on POB and the only difference was ~15-20 bleed dps. I'm not sure how to factor bleed dps for this build to see if its worth investing.
"
laziazznd wrote:
Thanks! Follow up question, does the bleed damage from this build really do that much damage? If I'm low on currency, is the Increased physical damage mod on a jewel really worth the 100+ chaos? Or would a Increased physical damage with one-handed melee weapon suffice for ~30-40C? I ran the number on POB and the only difference was ~15-20 bleed dps. I'm not sure how to factor bleed dps for this build to see if its worth investing.

This is 100% based on my personal experience and I have no numbers to back it up so take it with a grain of salt. The bleed damage is of course important, but if you're on a budget, I would focus on physical damage first. While mapping you won't see a big difference with bleeding (most mobs will die in 1 or 2 hit anyway), it really shines on bosses when you get Crimson Dance to stack the bleeding up to 8 times.
"
Methical wrote:
This is 100% based on my personal experience and I have no numbers to back it up so take it with a grain of salt. The bleed damage is of course important, but if you're on a budget, I would focus on physical damage first. While mapping you won't see a big difference with bleeding (most mobs will die in 1 or 2 hit anyway), it really shines on bosses when you get Crimson Dance to stack the bleeding up to 8 times.

Thanks, I appreciate your time answering my questions!
"
laziazznd wrote:
"
Methical wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate your time answering my questions!

Anytime, add me in game if you want it's always a pleasure to help other players
"
Methical wrote:

why do you always have to answer with such a condescending tone? don't answer if you think the question is not worth it
there's 100+ posts in this thread, of course he's not going to read everything

because these are the same lazy trash people that cry few pages later why they can't kill shit, of course if u are unable to type your search term in the right top box called "search" then you wont succeed in anything.
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
Methical wrote:

why do you always have to answer with such a condescending tone? don't answer if you think the question is not worth it
there's 100+ posts in this thread, of course he's not going to read everything

because these are the same lazy trash people that cry few pages later why they can't kill shit, of course if u are unable to type your search term in the right top box called "search" then you wont succeed in anything.

but why are you still reading this thread if you are not going to answer those people? You obviously don't need help with this build. Who cares if they are lazy, let them ask their question and pass on if you think they are not worth it
"
Methical wrote:

but why are you still reading this thread if you are not going to answer those people? You obviously don't need help with this build. Who cares if they are lazy, let them ask their question and pass on if you think they are not worth it

Gotta agree with you, Knampfclown (and other person ~10 pages ago) instead of helping beginner players with this build, just keep shitting on them. He is not even playing this league (0 challenges, no character on Harbinger)...

People use to say, "PoE has such a great community", and then there's people like you... why bother returning to this thread when you aren't even playing? Do not make other people feel bad, even if it's good for your ego or whatever..
Last edited by lpkaki on Oct 11, 2017, 7:18:51 PM
Okay soo.. Kinda confused as to where I'm to put certain gems. It seems you have 3 3l in your setup.

So I'm thinking it goes something like this?

-Plate-
1) Blade Flurry > Faster Attacks > Brutality > Melee Physical Damage > Chance to Bleed > Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses)
-Boots-
2) Whirling Blades > Faster Attaks > Blood magic > Fortify
-Sword-
3) Grace > Blasphemy > Vulnerability
-Gloves-
4) Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Vaal Haste > Increased Duration
-Helm-
5) Summon Fire Golem (Stone is fine too) > Minion life > CWDT (I’m lazy)
-Sword-
6) Blood Rage > Enduring Cry > Ancestral Protector

If number 4 is indeed on an Alpha's Howl, this is gonna take a lot of chromas...
"
Okay soo.. Kinda confused as to where I'm to put certain gems. It seems you have 3 3l in your setup.

So I'm thinking it goes something like this?

-Plate-
1) Blade Flurry > Faster Attacks > Brutality > Melee Physical Damage > Chance to Bleed > Increased Area of Effect (Concentrated Effect for bosses)
-Boots-
2) Whirling Blades > Faster Attaks > Blood magic > Fortify
-Sword-
3) Grace > Blasphemy > Vulnerability
-Gloves-
4) Cast When Damage Taken > Immortal Call > Vaal Haste > Increased Duration
-Helm-
5) Summon Fire Golem (Stone is fine too) > Minion life > CWDT (I’m lazy)
-Sword-
6) Blood Rage > Enduring Cry > Ancestral Protector

If number 4 is indeed on an Alpha's Howl, this is gonna take a lot of chromas...

Use Grace > Blasphemy > Vulnerability for alpha's howl so you can use +2 aura gem boost from it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info