(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

I'm playing around with this build some now.

One question - apologies if it's been asked to death, I searched the first few and last few pages and didn't see it - why not slayer? You lose some of the bleed-specific bonuses of course, but I feel like the 20% cull + improved leech since you're not taking VP anyway + generic 20% more damage if you've killed recently would more than make up for it.
"
FreezardB wrote:
I'm playing around with this build some now.

One question - apologies if it's been asked to death, I searched the first few and last few pages and didn't see it - why not slayer? You lose some of the bleed-specific bonuses of course, but I feel like the 20% cull + improved leech since you're not taking VP anyway + generic 20% more damage if you've killed recently would more than make up for it.

Me.Loves.Gladiator. :D

wow u guys doin okay over here :D

ty all oncce again :D im rly happy
hi

currently following this and i can say at lvl 30 surv is lacky
Last edited by Remorselessx on Oct 28, 2017, 12:29:00 PM
I've been playing around with this build some more and I feel like gladiator is probably better for clearspeed while slayer is better for bossing.

Take anything I say with the world's largest grain of salt though.
Just wanted to pop in and say thx for the build. Loving it!

There was a learning curve (plus this is my first time playing PoE —
XB1 gt - xXx G3TZUM xXx
which are the best swords for the build?
Guys, how do you deal with stun???
Anyone who has had endgame success with this build please message me in game.

IGN: RighteousHeir
Last edited by Vertiel on Nov 4, 2017, 8:21:32 PM
Hi,

I just wanted to say a thx for this build. I'm a casual player, only got a few chars, but this build is fan to play. I don't have high end stuffs (steel/iron rings and 6l armor), but - for example - t15 beachhead is not a problem with this build.

Thx again,
a.
The char in your pob link has -resistances are you even aware of it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info