3.0.0c Patch Notes

And about the nerf to the no. 1 boss: " The great Disconnect while traveling from an area to another " ?
- The damage of Spectral Throw as used by Templars in The Ravaged Square has been reduced.

Thank you. Those guys were so damn annoying while leveling.
Legit!

Cheers!
Nothing on bandits and broken quests for standard characters.

Nothing on constant disconnects.

Random shit about the spectral throw mobs that reddit is crying about though, has to be top priority. Who cares if the game is mega frustrating to play, we have to comply with reddit crying threads.

I wonder what is even going on in the GGG offices.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
Last edited by PrimordialDarkness on Aug 10, 2017, 8:58:39 PM
- The damage of Spectral Throw as used by Templars in The Ravaged Square has been reduced.

Thank the Gods, they where way to op. Almost killed one of my level 70 characters, and that 70's build is almost godlike.
Last edited by Wandering_Mania on Aug 10, 2017, 9:00:02 PM
Can you guys release the Harbinger Supporter Packs already? I want to give you my money...
These damage reductions are a bit disheartening. Is it really an objective to make this game exceptionally easy? They did just enough damage to keep you aware of them but not enough to melt through any decent build. What exactly was wrong?
So sad to see my friends already on lvl 9x and i can't even play with all lag and graphic issues.

The game was running without any errors since 2.6 and now the best that i get is 9 FPS max!
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
Thank the lawd, those spectral throw bois were murder.
God Hates Us All - Slayer
"
AmBasketball wrote:
These damage reductions are a bit disheartening. Is it really an objective to make this game exceptionally easy? They did just enough damage to keep you aware of them but not enough to melt through any decent build. What exactly was wrong?

new xbox players were getting confused

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info