3.0.0c Patch Notes

"
Vennominaga wrote:
"We didn't fix the Bandit Reward reset supposed to be provided by Eramir and we still don't want to talk about it." is all I can read here.

I love your work guys, but the simple fact that you don't communicate on this is ticking me off.

They've acknowledged it, why do you assume they aren't working on it? Do you not believe they will roll it out as soon as they can? They have to prioritize everything, so I wonder if people not understanding that and constantly bitching ticks them off.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Vennominaga wrote:

"We didn't fix the Bandit Reward reset supposed to be provided by Eramir and we still don't want to talk about it." is all I can read here.

I love your work guys, but the simple fact that you don't communicate on this is ticking me off.

They've acknowledged it, why do you assume they aren't working on it? Do you not believe they will roll it out as soon as they can? They have to prioritize everything, so I wonder if people not understanding that and constantly bitching ticks them off.

Where ? Can you link please ? Because I can't see it mentionned in the Known Issues Thread and couldn't find any mention of it by a Staff member.
I apologize in advance if they actually talked about it. Instead, I'll stop bitching about the communication and start bitching about the visibility of said communication :p (I'm joking here, I won't bitch anymore)

And I do understand all of this is a freaking challenge and some issues takes time while some have a higher priority because you can't deal with everything at the same time. But if this is not their priority, I'd like to know, if they struggle with this issue and there is no progress, I'd like to know, even if they suddenly change their mind and consider that fixing this is a hassle, I'd like to know.
My problem here is that they don't even mention it (well, apparently I'm wrong on this point) so I'm not even sure they care. I believe they do since they thought about making a reset in the first place, but the doubt still subsist.
Unfortunately, trying to go to the hideout is still a hit-or-miss affair, with error messages being as frequent as successful attempts.

I've also needed a couple more hard reboots for my computer after it froze up and wouldn't do anything, while playing POE. In one interesting change, one of those freezes offered up an orange screen, instead of the usual black screen.

I'm not needing hard reboots for any other game or other program, so something's probably (still) up with POE.

Lag is high this evening, as well, with latency figures in the 400-1.8K range. It's not really playable under these conditions.

I wish I had a better report to offer and hopefully the source of at least some of these problems can be found.

On a more positive note, the new content has been quite a bit of fun, despite all the problems.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Vault is still bugged? thought this was fixed. Game locks up as soon as he starts phase 2.
I got the random DC as others but I'm stuck at the rotting core A9 right now. I've tried 10 times to enter it but no result. Whenever I click to the area, i meet the log in screen after a few seconds. I need help to get through this :(
Realm seems stable, turn the ladder API back on, please! I need that for lab racing!

I'd also like details on the limitations of each lab ladder. The old Normal Lab ladder had a limitation of level 40 and never entering Cruel. What's the limitation now? There is no Cruel. Is it killing Kitava's first form (and thus receiving the Cruel penalty)? Something else?

Same thing with the Cruel Lab. The old limitation was level 60 and never entering Merciless, but there's no "Merciless" now. Is it level 60 and not killing Kitava's final form (where you receive the Merciless penalty)? Something else?
No more patch/fix?
Guys i wanna play!!!
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
The performance has been worsen by 3.0.. every time they add decimals on a version it's nerf or performance drop. complete garbo.
ths
Is there any news for the bug involving golems and their interaction with minion life and life regen nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info