3.0.0c Patch Notes

Is there anything going to be done about the kitava issue or have i completely missed a post about it
"
The damage of Spectral Throw as used by Templars in The Ravaged Square has been reduced.

Hehe, the Templars kept killing my zombies, it was a real buttonsmasher with just srs and decoy totem but I made it.
(re-summoning was too much of an effort, they survived just 2 or 3 blows)
"
TheuberClips wrote:
Hype!

Hopefully this fixes the amount of damage the RF in Olmec's and Whakawarairiauura Tauhu witch exile were doing. It was insanely high.

Also rip Wicker Man spectres

Also yay for Lunaris fix, this helps me out a lot :D

technically wicker man specters do unrighteous fire. Who knows if it will be 'fixed' or not
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
Last edited by Starlight85 on Aug 10, 2017, 8:28:27 PM
The damage of Spectral Throw as used by Templars in The Ravaged Square has been reduced.

THANK THE GODS
Now lets get those Harbinger support packs out! :D
Good stuff!

Though "various improvements" is quite vague. :/
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
For those of us who did the Harbinger Map boss for the challenge and never got it, will it get rewarded retrospectively to our accounts?
I knew something was wrong with that overpowered spectral throw douchebags! Hopefully we'll see a fix to the stuttering inventory as well, that is giving me a major headache.
--> Fixed a bug where the Kill Harbinger Map Boss challenge could not be completed.

Will we get that challenge or map back?

Asking because map is not free spend many hours to grind parts and make map.
What about the supporter packs?
What about the "Deal with the bandits" problem in standard?

Nothing on both topics in past couple of days....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info