[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

"
"
Bunnyphantom wrote:
Anyone here running dual curses? I took Whispers of Doom, so I can do assassin's mark with rippling thoughts sword and Enfeeble + Blasphemy. So far I like it, just wondering if anyone's tried it at higher tier and swapped it out because it wasn't good enough.

What did you drop on the tree for whispers?

I dropped Revenge of the Hunted (Evasion ones near VP)
"
trueblue82 wrote:
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
whoa154 wrote:
What about The Rippling Thoughts Legion Sword instead of Divinarius and getting a nice ES based shield with spell damage and cast speed instead of Lioneyes. Have you tried these out? I dont have enough currency to try both and compare.

Imo rippling thoughts is an amazing weapon, far better than any other melee weapon for a spell caster build other than breath of the council! The free arcane surge is also very important as you don't really have a setup to proceed arcane surge. The aoe allows better clear and the storm cascade can link to coh and a curse which saves me 35% mana reservation which is pretty nifty esp for my own blight cwc build

I used Path of Building and seems like dps on Divinarius is still better than equipping Breath of the council.

How come?...

Ripplig thoughts actually has higher dps than Divinarius when compared in POB. hmmm

Breath of the council has really good synergy with wither. With allelopathy and botc, I am able to get 16ish stacks of wither and blight which is amazing for bosses. Rippling thoughts is simply an all rounder. I aint surprised that it's better than divinarius. Probably bis for unique melee weapons for spellcasters
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
Breath of the council has really good synergy with wither. With allelopathy and botc, I am able to get 16ish stacks of wither and blight which is amazing for bosses. Rippling thoughts is simply an all rounder. I aint surprised that it's better than divinarius. Probably bis for unique melee weapons for spellcasters

This build doesn't use blight.
Sorry if you addressed this already but how do you feel about Belly of the Beast as a chest armor for this build?

Really enjoying this so far. This character is the first time I've seriously played PoE and really having a great time with this build. Thanks
"
Medze wrote:
Sorry if you addressed this already but how do you feel about Belly of the Beast as a chest armor for this build?

Really enjoying this so far. This character is the first time I've seriously played PoE and really having a great time with this build. Thanks

Belly is a really solid choice, but honestly if you are willing to color an AR/ER chest to BBBBBG, you might as well use Cherrubim's Maleficence.

The main reason I suggest CJ is because of the coloring.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 30, 2017, 12:28:16 AM
Trying a new item setup, beat Phoenix with it, with deaths.

Probably didn't have to be deaths, but I'm bad.
Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 30, 2017, 4:37:42 AM
How is that new setup working out?

I just dumped a lot of c into your old setup and was just wondering :P
"
ekim43 wrote:
How is that new setup working out?

I just dumped a lot of c into your old setup and was just wondering :P

Kaom's Roots adds a lot of tankiness (both from the life and the immunity to TC, stuns, chill and freeze, which also frees up your major pantheon from brine king), but I feel the lost attack and move speed a lot while mapping. The sword is a lot more dps than div (but not a good spell dagger), especially when Arcane Surge is up, but it's only up half the time, whereas you can conceivably keep it up for a whole boss fight with the golem version. The extra spell when you shield charge is also really cool; it helps with leeching while you're moving around, and can sometimes kill packs as you're moving around a map. It's also cool not having to cast two things for a boss fight, and roots also frees up a flask suffix now that "of heat" is no longer necessary.

The big thing that I like about the new setup is I have 7.4k life now. I may switch back if I get a really nice spell dagger, but for now I'm going to give the new setup the good old college try.

Last edited by Enblighten on Aug 31, 2017, 3:13:37 AM
Might be able to make Doedre's Elixir savage hit us as long as we get no chaos res from gear. Going to look into it.
Looks like Doedre's Elixir works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info