[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
whoa154 wrote:
What about The Rippling Thoughts Legion Sword instead of Divinarius and getting a nice ES based shield with spell damage and cast speed instead of Lioneyes. Have you tried these out? I dont have enough currency to try both and compare.

Imo rippling thoughts is an amazing weapon, far better than any other melee weapon for a spell caster build other than breath of the council! The free arcane surge is also very important as you don't really have a setup to proceed arcane surge. The aoe allows better clear and the storm cascade can link to coh and a curse which saves me 35% mana reservation which is pretty nifty esp for my own blight cwc build

I used Path of Building and seems like dps on Divinarius is still better than equipping Breath of the council.

How come?...

Ripplig thoughts actually has higher dps than Divinarius when compared in POB. hmmm
Anyone here running dual curses? I took Whispers of Doom, so I can do assassin's mark with rippling thoughts sword and Enfeeble + Blasphemy. So far I like it, just wondering if anyone's tried it at higher tier and swapped it out because it wasn't good enough.
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Playing this build @ level 61, noticing that if a boss doesn't hit hard enough to "savage hit" me, I can't life steal enough even with health pots to keep myself alive, often having to return to town a couple times to refresh flasks.

Is this typical, or does it get better as I get more damage to the point where its almost not noticeable? Or generally do bosses in maps hit hard enough that I'll never have problems with it?

You can use Warlords Mark and later Atziri's Promise until your dps is high enaough to sustain without a savage hit
"
Infernus2k wrote:
"
Alcsaar wrote:
Playing this build @ level 61, noticing that if a boss doesn't hit hard enough to "savage hit" me, I can't life steal enough even with health pots to keep myself alive, often having to return to town a couple times to refresh flasks.

Is this typical, or does it get better as I get more damage to the point where its almost not noticeable? Or generally do bosses in maps hit hard enough that I'll never have problems with it?

You can use Warlords Mark and later Atziri's Promise until your dps is high enaough to sustain without a savage hit

Yea I currently have warlord's blasphemied instead of enfeeble but I still can't sustain against bosses. Sounds like I just need more damage/gear though.
"
Bunnyphantom wrote:
Anyone here running dual curses? I took Whispers of Doom, so I can do assassin's mark with rippling thoughts sword and Enfeeble + Blasphemy. So far I like it, just wondering if anyone's tried it at higher tier and swapped it out because it wasn't good enough.

What did you drop on the tree for whispers?
New video up
i had the same issues with sustaining HP leech without savage.. with the atziri flask being a higher level, for getting to 68 i will be using stone golem and removing vaal pact, with those 2 changes it made it a ton easier to maintain HP with much less worry about hurting myself to danger levels or poison after mobs dead, anytime i was getting below 75% hp i would pop a Health flask. keep in mind i play HC so those low health dips were very unnerving.
How do you think, what's best enchantments for this build for boots and gloves? =)
"
baby_bot2 wrote:
How do you think, what's best enchantments for this build for boots and gloves? =)

Honestly, this is probably up to preference. I can't imagine any glove enchantments helping us, and the boot ones are situational enough that I'd probably go with the move speed one.
Ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info