[3.0] VP DP OP - Dark Pact Berserker - New Minotaur Facetank Video

That's pretty epic, Rotgut might replace the silver flask, as it gives onslaught provided by doedre's frenzy, flask recharge from criticals and ~60% movement speed.
"
Pyotr wrote:
That's pretty epic, Rotgut might replace the silver flask, as it gives onslaught provided by doedre's frenzy, flask recharge from criticals and ~60% movement speed.

I just don't like how rotgut only stores one charge. A chemist's silver flask is 30/60, which is a lot more manageable, even if it doesn't recharge on crit.
How do you out leech DP damage against bosses/single target? I'm level 64 or so with Warlord's Mark on Blasphemy and I can't leech enough against bosses to survive, even with a health flask rolling.
"
rAx wrote:
How do you out leech DP damage against bosses/single target? I'm level 64 or so with Warlord's Mark on Blasphemy and I can't leech enough against bosses to survive, even with a health flask rolling.

Do you have Cloaked in Savagery?
"

Yes. DP tends to bring me to very low life before I take a savage hit, so the 100% leech doesn't kick in.
"
rAx wrote:
"

Yes. DP tends to bring me to very low life before I take a savage hit, so the 100% leech doesn't kick in.

Nothing is obviously jumping out at me that you're doing wrong. Some bosses (like kitava a10) are really hard. It takes a while to get enough DPS to outleech DP single target, and even longer to get Aspect of Carnage for Doedre's Elixir to work.

Someone mentioned running WM and atziri's promise. You could try that until you have more dps.
Last edited by Enblighten on Sep 1, 2017, 1:06:06 AM
New video. Minotaur facetank kill.
Seems like the breakpoint for being able to solo leech off of bosses is somewhere around 40k(?)
Whenever the Harbinger arcane surge comes up I'm able to leech off of bosses but once it drops my HP starts tanking.
How about 6l pledge instead 1h+shield? Think pledge gives us more deeps
"
juseq wrote:
How about 6l pledge instead 1h+shield? Think pledge gives us more deeps

yea, im thinking of a 6l pledge and koam's heart version. How does that change the current build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info