[3.1] FoxTactic's - Arc of the council build "Good all arounder"

Hello

Was wondering if this build can work on an witch elementalist?

If not gona try it on my templar.

Fly safe
"
Hello

Was wondering if this build can work on an witch elementalist?

If not gona try it on my templar.

Fly safe

Templar beats any other ascendancy for crit spell builds, it doesn't even come close, plus you get free 30% movement speed as well. The node "Inevitable judgement" makes inquis top tier for any ele crit builds in general. For white mobs the witch might have slightly more dmg but vs any ele resis mobs the inquis will easily have 30-40% more dps output, even higher on something like shaper.

So to anwer the question. Yes this build will work on witch but theres no reason outside of the ele reflect to chose witch over inquis, you lose way to much DPS and movement speed.
Last edited by fubgun on Aug 17, 2017, 7:53:04 AM
Thanks for the answer gona go Templar so.
"
Kellog wrote:
@FoxTatic

I see you've switched to Viod Batteries in your profile. A couple of questions.

1. How viable is the build towards end-game, without these wands?
2. Would good wands, not VBs, be a better choice than 'okish' daggers?

Thanks.

I think hes just testing void batteries out. Just looking at Path of building, void batteries actually gives him slightly less DPS than the daggers he has, the reason for this is because he has no attack skill with void batteries, with daggers you have whirling blades. This is important because he can't proc Instruments of virtue.
"
fubgun wrote:

Templar beats any other ascendancy for crit spell builds, it doesn't even come close, plus you get free 30% movement speed as well.

Where is the 30% movement speed coming from? I don't see any move speed nodes on the Inquisitor so I am confused. (I never play Inquis)
"
Thallos wrote:
"
fubgun wrote:

Templar beats any other ascendancy for crit spell builds, it doesn't even come close, plus you get free 30% movement speed as well.

Where is the 30% movement speed coming from? I don't see any move speed nodes on the Inquisitor so I am confused. (I never play Inquis)

My bad it's 30% attack speed and not movement speed, but it's essentially equal to 30% movement speed for skills like whirling blades or shield charge.

Last edited by fubgun on Aug 17, 2017, 11:52:44 PM
Changed some passives around, gearing. also ascendancy points since im doing a warp version with void batteries, shaper and all guardians downed. Updated pastebin.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Aug 19, 2017, 3:15:59 AM
Hi Fox I saw you stream last night and thought I would give this a try.
One point of confusion though, written guide says to take alira bandit reward but path of building says take 2 passives?

Cheers
Hi Fox,

Long time viewer, love the builds. I've put ALOT of time and money into this one so far, must be nearly 10ex worth. Can you please take 1 min to review my character. "Klorali". I'm having a real hard time on the bosses past t14 and upwards, Minotour for example swings once and if I'm hit it's a one shot.

I'm really not sure what is going wrong, I've got all the right gear as far as I can see even down to jewels.

Any help would be really, really appreciated please.

I'm working on the 6 link with another chest not on my profile, 400 fuse in so far no luck.

With the void batteries, how are you causing the target to burn to gain 50% extra damage and added fire to work properly on Flame Surge? Edit: I switched to the flame mantra gem and now bosses die in about 3 seconds from 10. Amazing! I'll have to try some high things tomorrow although still worried about the fact I die almost instantly.
Last edited by Kloral on Aug 19, 2017, 9:53:46 PM
Gonna try this build, can this build work in HC as well?
Flame Surge can't ignite, do I need something else which can ignite to gain the extra damage?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info