[3.1] FoxTactic's - Arc of the council build "Good all arounder"

Hey Fox, why the Murdermitts? Wouldnt Fingerless Silk be better?

ALso could you please make it more clear which tree to follow with yellow daggers, not void batteries?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 21, 2017, 4:27:00 AM
Hey, I'm playing a Storm Call Inquisitor and getting that Mind of the Council running helped immensely.

I'm now thinking about putting Storm Call into gloves and running Flame Surge in my 6-Link too. Some questions about that:

1) Is the 3.5% crit mod strictly better then the Socketed Gems deal 175 to 225 additional Fire Damage one?

2) I got some lightning damage modifiers and passives so I'm not sure if flame surge is the best choice. Is it so far ahead of all lightning spell single target options that I should go for it in any case?

3) Do you rely on Orb of Storm to do all the igniting?

"

ALso could you please make it more clear which tree to follow with yellow daggers, not void batteries?

Because you'd lose the base of Fingerless Silk when you enchant the gloves
"
shiodas wrote:
"

And you'd enchant them with...? Not sure Anything short of ele weakness on hit would be worth bothering with. I'm not trying to b rude, Fox doesnt show gloves with a enchant, or mention a must have enchant.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 21, 2017, 2:20:58 PM
How does this fare against reflect?
"
"
shiodas wrote:
"

And you'd enchant them with...? Not sure Anything short of ele weakness on hit would be worth bothering with. I'm not trying to b rude, Fox doesnt show gloves with a enchant, or mention a must have enchant.

Oh my bad not enchant he used an essence of horror on the gloves, but you're right, why not use it on a fingerless, maybe hes using the mitts for the added bit of evasion
Last edited by shiodas on Aug 21, 2017, 6:00:43 PM
"
shiodas wrote:
Oh my bad not enchant he used an essence of horror on the gloves, but you're right, why not use it on a fingerless, maybe hes using the mitts for the added bit of evasion

it was supposed to be an eva mom build from the start and went with murder mitts, go with fingerless, its a good choice.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Aug 21, 2017, 8:08:26 PM
"

Just remove the power charges on each side, dont think its any more different then that.
Do you have to worry about reflect in maps?
"
tsunny wrote:
Do you have to worry about reflect in maps?

I cackled out loud when I read this question. YES, I imagine yes. YES. Yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info