[3.1] FoxTactic's - Arc of the council build "Good all arounder"

"
"
tsunny wrote:
Do you have to worry about reflect in maps?

I cackled out loud when I read this question. YES, I imagine yes. YES. Yes.

Ya, I really want to try the build because I am a fan of arc. But I play hc and everyone says inquisitor almost always insta die to reflect.
Thank you Fox for the awesome build. I was playing Dark Pact and had GG gear for it but I was trying Warbringer and life regen instead of Vaal Pact. red t15's didn't go well, lets put it that way. Wasn't interested in spending 60 regret to respec to Vaal Pact and cloaked in Sav.
I had repeatedly came across this thread before even playing Dark Pact and said ok that's it. This is what I'm gonna play XD

Check out what I scored today:

Perfect! this is after I spent 175 chaos trying to make a pair my self.

The rest of my gear:

The mana flask is a filler...havnt decided, another hybrid flask? Maybe a instant recovery hp or remove shock?

68 now, loving it!

Oh snap, I just clued into a ascendency perk. Can't be effected by status ailments on consecrated ground. That's why you got a sulpher flask and no remove shock! sweet. Im short on alts right now, will work on it.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 22, 2017, 6:37:32 PM
Fox, I could get 2 void batteries and the tempest helm, but I don't get how you are getting power charges in your videos? It looks like all you're doing is Lightning warp spamming. The mobility /speed of lightning warp appeals to me. Why do you say to not do it without the warp enchant?

edit:

Using them is a upgrade with only +1 power charges. Probably is with no additional charges...
But what are you doing to prep? Desecrate? I don't get it lol
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 23, 2017, 4:19:41 PM
nvm, Jaws of Agony. I get it
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 23, 2017, 11:49:25 PM
He get PC from Orb of storm and PCoC. you just dont see it because Orb of strom cast so fast and seemless. So warp into pack OOS then nuke them with main spells - rinse repeat. Pre boss he gets PC from shield.

Great build as usual Fox. Glad to see you lightning warp. Shield Charge/fortify is for sissies haha.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 24, 2017, 3:52:17 PM
Oh, no, I get OOS, but if you watch closely on the SHaper fight, he preps, with Jaws of Agoy and chucking traps XD

Anyways, it's on bitches!

I'm not straight on best links for it though. Fox's profile has him back to using Mind of the Council. Is there a skill link to best exploit it?

Edit: damn, t8 boss with the helm and no atziri's popped, dropped as fast as without the helm+ atziri's flask popped lol

yaya t8, I know. I'm just doing quick maps for levels and stacking up a huge supply of t10+'s XD
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 24, 2017, 5:04:24 PM
The Harbringer helm performs well, but on paper I'm not convinced it's the best idea.
Isn't Mind of the Council better survivability in that you get 3% mana back when you shock? Flame Surge has a 15% chance to shock with it ( Elementalist node+ Mind of the Council's 10% chance). Take away Mind of the Council and you only get 1% mana leech from the ring+ small amount from OOS and it's not a instant percentage. Also, Mind of the Council gives you up to 30% max mana.

I'm brain farting on it, really not too sure.

I resold it. Mind of the Council is just too good.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 24, 2017, 7:01:41 PM
Nice Build, trying to get the Stuff together to run it... while doing so i was wondering if this Build could still perform well if you would use a Pledge of Hands. Is it to less Crit then? :/
IGN: Xorack
"
Xorack wrote:
Nice Build, trying to get the Stuff together to run it... while doing so i was wondering if this Build could still perform well if you would use a Pledge of Hands. Is it to less Crit then? :/

You would crit FAR less and cast a lot slower. I'd say no, maybe just me.
Would you say a spark variant of this build is pretty viable for hardcore? Speed run maps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info