[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
exxidus wrote:
no, because with tornadoshot your projectiles pierce already

This is wrong. The initial projectiles will always pierce, but the pierce/chain/fork modifiers you take through gems/skill tree/items are applied to the secondary projectiles.

The skill description is only describing the initial Tornado projectile, not the secondary projectiles.

Pierce also doesn't give you any inherent damage boost, that's only the gem.

Rigwald's Quills is the best quiver for clearing in the game.

The only issue you'll have is that if you have a +1 Drillneck and second Doomfletch in your weapon swap for Barrage, the resistances on Rigwald's will mess with your Wise Oak balancing.

As for Point Blank, if you have enough damage (and you almost certainly will) losing the initial damage will not impact your clear, but be a straight up 50% damage boost when bossing.

This was actually going to be my question, would losing the Wise Oak balance be worth running Rigwald's for clear. (Balance resists for Doomfletch swap. Maybe even get a couple jewels to counter the quiver and swap jewels when bossing?)

Because it would be a damn shame to waste this.

(Vaaled myself in Legacy)

Last I played, CI, Doomfletch + Chain was the way to go (and Chance to Bleed wasn't a thing), how does it compare to now having Mirage Archer? I assume if I drop Chance to Bleed or PPAD for Mirage the map will pretty much clear itself. Shouldn't notice damage dropoff until t15/16 if at all I guess.

E: for clarity, I don't have the pierce nodes on the tree, and I'm currently running TS - GMP - Inc Crit - EDwAS - CtB - Chain for clear.
Last edited by Morelikeew on Apr 14, 2018, 10:26:17 AM
Hey there! Awesome guide! I'm using this in addition to another build for a Shadow and I'm wondering what the best gem setup for leveling is on a budget? I was able to sang a 4L Storm Cloud and I have Mirage, Pierce, LMP and Lightning Arrow. Would Barrage be better here? What other budget items can I get while leveling that will be able to fit a decent amount of the gems?
Is it possible to use Loreweave armor to balance resists to effectively use the Wise Oak?
Hello, what about acuity?
guys if I only have 1 set bow and helmet for boss kill, is this enough for a comfortable game? for example, to clean maps, what gems i must insert in bow sockets? my ex orbs is out (
What do you think of using Loreweave in this build? Seems like it could be good. Thoughts?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Loreweave
Still a good build/guide.

https://pastebin.com/GcnDBQ7v
3.2m dps with 5k life is plenty.
Spoiler

I balanced all my res to 85% before realizing dying sun>wise oak, but oh well. Time you enjoyed wasting isn't wasted time.
Last edited by djfang on Apr 19, 2018, 5:29:59 PM
I'm looking to use this as a league starter, once I get enough currency, how difficult is it to change this into a MFer using a windripper?
Im having horrible issues dying to act 4 and 5 bosses am i doing something wrong or do i just need to give it time?
Is this build Uber elder viable?
IGN: _FuRi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info