[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

I'm a very basic player in poe, never did atziri, uber lab and other 'hard' quests on this game with other builds but this one I managed to do them with not much effort, my gear is far from being op, you guys can check yourself, my dmg is like 250k lol

I'm doing t11 maps with a nice speed and still there's so much space for improvement on my gears.. so overall I really liked this guide and build
Does this build absolutely require Doomfletch? I was using my harbinger bow, clear speed seemed faster and PoB dps was about 13k higher.
Thoughts on Loreweave? Between flat added phys, crit, and free 80% resists, it looks like it would be really good for this build. It doesn't have a ton of life, sure, but I've been having success with it in spite of it.
"
Camoral wrote:
Thoughts on Loreweave? Between flat added phys, crit, and free 80% resists, it looks like it would be really good for this build. It doesn't have a ton of life, sure, but I've been having success with it in spite of it.

Im trying it atm in exchange for my belly. The Dmgboost ist incredible but im close to a max phys roll and got 49% on the elemental dmg.
The resistanceboost is never bad, all i wish for would be a decent life roll with it.

Thoughts on BSC Doomfletch vs BCS Wander (both pathfinder)? I’m getting to the point where I’d like to invest heavily in one, but can’t for the life of me decide which! Ideally I’d use the same character for mapping and bossing.
Are you guys all using Blink Arrow /Faster attacks for movement?..is there a better option..cause Blink Arrow sucks balls..lol. Too long of a hesitation between casts..drives me nuts.
why i have only 11k dps? ;/

https://pastebin.com/Avz9VUHM
Could you give me some advice on my gear? I'm pretty frustrated at level 89 - I feel very flimsy and my dmg output is far from impressive. Maybe there's something obvious I miss (ofc maybe I just suck at this game :/). Any hints are greatly appreciated!
Need help with leech and damage, am i missing something???

is there a blue gem i could put in my shroud of the lightess i couldnt color it 2r3g and and i only got 2r2g1b

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info