[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
willianvon wrote:
I'm a very basic player in poe, never did atziri, uber lab and other 'hard' quests on this game with other builds but this one I managed to do them with not much effort, my gear is far from being op, you guys can check yourself, my dmg is like 250k lol

I'm doing t11 maps with a nice speed and still there's so much space for improvement on my gears.. so overall I really liked this guide and build

can u post your gear please? I just started playing PoE and ive chosen this build and im struggling a lot ;) would like to buy some but these posted here on 1st page are quite expensive for me especially rare items.
guys i need help please , i have a 1st world problem , i have been crafting Amulet for the past 12h and i hit quite few good ones , need help which one should i go with

if i am going with this i am going to Do prefix cannont change and scour, for more suffix tries

current:
Last edited by Rizalious on Apr 6, 2018, 6:07:22 AM
removed
Last edited by Nighthorror848 on Apr 6, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
I'm having trouble getting enough +intelligence to support the blue gems and my blue gems are only hitting lvl 11, 13, 15, 11 etc. I'm currently at +111 intelligence on my character. Due to the int requirement on my gems, i'm unable to swap one of my int rings out for a steel ring for the extra hp + phys.

How did you achieve max levels on your gems w/out running into int issuse? I don't see your gear having high int.

Thank you!

Could someone help and say which is better?
Last edited by Dantlord on Apr 8, 2018, 2:07:23 PM
"
Dantlord wrote:

Could you help and say which is better?

I am new here and new to the build myself, however I would say the one on the left but really the answer is neither. You need the corrupted one where the Implicit is "Bow Attacks fire an additional arrow " . Again..new here but pretty sure that is your answer.

Myself ..I need tips on balancing the Wise Oak..man..I have spent hours min/maxing res's...I can come close but not where I need..i am only 74 but could use any tips on that you all got!
Hi,
I feel like I'm missing something very obvious but I give up and needed to post.
I'm level 62 and not sure which direction to go in my skill tree? on the first page, under Leveling, it gives 5 links to the skill trees and yet when I click on them, they are all the same? My understanding would be that it would show a progression. I also use path of building. Would a progression be there as well? Again, I assume I'm missing something simple here or just missed something when I read through the whole post.

Thanks.

VS

for a tornado shot 6link Doomfletch bow

so I picked up one of these yesterday for my magic find build i am going to do. Is this better than a +1 drillneck for tornado shot in the doomfletch build?
Last edited by Nighthorror848 on Apr 10, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
"
Badtwo wrote:

Myself ..I need tips on balancing the Wise Oak..man..I have spent hours min/maxing res's...I can come close but not where I need..i am only 74 but could use any tips on that you all got!

jewels! is the best way to balance wise oak - and it is easy changeable when getting new equip.

other than that if you have equip with crafted resistance you can vary within a certain range scouring and recrafting it
"

VS

for a tornado shot 6link Doomfletch bow

so I picked up one of these yesterday for my magic find build i am going to do. Is this better than a +1 drillneck for tornado shot in the doomfletch build?

no, because with tornadoshot your projectiles pierce already - meaning they do 50% increased damage + added phys damage which is a dmg increase of 300% (all elements) + all the phys dmg / ele dmg increases and an additional arrow is worth so much it is an extra 100% global dmg per additional arrow.

Fork is useless for TS - its better with Ice Shot or Lightning Arrow - but your projectiles will not split into 2 if pierced and the Tornado Shot is a piercing arrow

"Tornado Shot is a ranged attack skill, firing a piercing shot that fires projectiles in all directions when it reaches a targeted location."
"Any projectiles that pierce cannot fork, so Fork cannot support skills like Freezing Pulse and Spectral Throw. A projectile can only fork once. The two projectiles created by forking cannot themselves fork."

Also Pointblank is for a Tornado Shot Build contra productive because the secondary projectiles that are shot have its own traveling distance and main projectile + secondary projectile distance get additive added and pointblank damage calculated by this making it a bad choise for everything but bossing with barrage
Last edited by exxidus on Apr 11, 2018, 5:06:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info