[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
I approve of this guide. Very well done

Thanks cap'n! Hoping to get it on the ranger build main thread since there's only 4 3.0 pf builds at the moment.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
I approve of this guide. Very well done

Thanks cap'n! Hoping to get it on the ranger build main thread since there's only 4 3.0 pf builds at the moment.

Barrage is stupid, just like Molten Strike. I appreciate that you didn't bullshit with DPS numbers like others tend to do... (no names). So, don't worry. It's gonna end up there easily ;)

I can't believe they didn't nerf it lol... Not even the helm enchant haha

The must've needed to play 1,001 hrs in order to catch that I guess. Barely missed it ;)
"
"
I'm currently sitting on 20c and a 5l prophecy. Is that enough to get this build started and then farm up currency once I get to maps? or will I be struggling?

I did read the FAQs but wasn't satisfied with the answer. Looks like an awesome build with lots of room for improvement, just curious what the minimum cost is to start the build. :)

You can start this build whit 0 currency and just farm the items :) i am doing it and so far going just fine :)

Glad to hear that! Excited to start the build. In what order should I prioritize getting items? I assume a 5l doomflech would be the first goal?
"
"
"
I'm currently sitting on 20c and a 5l prophecy. Is that enough to get this build started and then farm up currency once I get to maps? or will I be struggling?

I did read the FAQs but wasn't satisfied with the answer. Looks like an awesome build with lots of room for improvement, just curious what the minimum cost is to start the build. :)

You can start this build whit 0 currency and just farm the items :) i am doing it and so far going just fine :)

Glad to hear that! Excited to start the build. In what order should I prioritize getting items? I assume a 5l doomflech would be the first goal?

Well yeah bow is the main part of the build :) then rings and necklace allso huge part of your dps ofc u cant forget resists on other items and huge deal is to get the flasks allso :) dying sun and taste of hate can come later when farmed more currency :)dying sun is basicaly a lot more dps for barrage and glear speed for ts. But for lower content you dont need them build works just fine :)
Last edited by MaesteryGaming on Aug 12, 2017, 11:15:30 AM
How realistic is it to get anywhere close to this dps in temp league? I have about 30 ex atm in HSC to invest and it looks really fun, but I feel like my damage is going to be not even close to your gg stuff you show in vids
"
bitbite11 wrote:
How realistic is it to get anywhere close to this dps in temp league? I have about 30 ex atm in HSC to invest and it looks really fun, but I feel like my damage is going to be not even close to your gg stuff you show in vids

This what Ahfack shows and the items he got is like the ultimate endgame :D the build will work as good and still really fast whit much less investment and atm it is good time on league to start finding some good stuff for the build as evreything isnt that expensive and you can get lucky and find some gg items :). you dont need exact same rings and necklace to be fast and as op :P u will demolish the content whit much lower items and the main items(unique items) are fairly cheap .Just get your flasks your unique items and then go from there at start try to get your resists where they need to be for oak and you can get them there whit wery cheap items :P and to bring down shaper and uber atziri fast you dont need mirror tier items :D. Speed mapping will work just fine whitout those mirror rings ;D .
Basicaly maximize items whit the currency you have and your golden :) considering you are getting key uniques ofc :) I am myself started from 0 whitout and working my way up :) i am whit total crap gear dont have all the gems yet and can doo up to t7 maps whitout issues (3.7k hp) dont have taste of hate or dying sun and using 5 link bow + tabula rasa.my rings and necklace are lvling garbage.Don't tank bosses you will die whit low gear :D use your blink arrow you got the skill for a reason :P.
Last edited by MaesteryGaming on Aug 12, 2017, 11:47:48 AM
"
bitbite11 wrote:

Can be tough but not unreasonable to hit numbers like that. I don't think you'll find a ring close to that though in temp league, but you can make a reasonable craft, for example Steel Ring base with t1-t2 WED, Accuracy, and a Resist, crafted from Alt + Aug + Regal spam, is a niche market for temp league. So get one of those, Multi Mod with Life and Phys, and you got a very usable ring for the build. And so forth.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Hi! Nice build loving it so far at 87 currently.

I am wondering, why you dont get the jewel node by point blank, or master fletcher/avatar of the hunt or king of the hill. And is winter spirit actually a good choice? also curious about dumping 4 points for that one claw node claws of the pride that you took.

Thanks
"
Kingramseys wrote:
Hi! Nice build loving it so far at 87 currently.

I am wondering, why you dont get the jewel node by point blank, or master fletcher/avatar of the hunt or king of the hill. And is winter spirit actually a good choice? also curious about dumping 4 points for that one claw node claws of the pride that you took.

Thanks

Thanks! Glad you enjoy it. Winter spirit is better damage for me than the other pen node. Crazy, but pob says so lol. That claw node is insane. Multi is so good for us. I took the jewel node with the int in the northeast corner instead of by PB because I need 114 int for 21/20 Inc crit strikes and pcoc/stuff in helm and they're both 3points
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 12, 2017, 12:33:09 PM
Looks fun, but getting resistances looks to be very very hard.
IGN: LessBow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info