[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
allbusiness wrote:
"
PsykMord wrote:
So i'm playing this on HCH right now. got it up to lvl 80. I got decent gear, 5l doom, 5l belly, 70+ life rings amu, 80+ boots gloves helm. on every jewel slot i've taken so far i got 7% hp. My hp atm is 5.5k I'm guessing this is because of no kaoms and not enough jewels. Anyway! I'm liking the build, I completly destroy maps, not very good boss dps but my gear is nowhere near ur gear. Which is fun because then I have something to work for :)

Anyway! I get almost one shot by tier 3 channel boss, and pretty much any devour rare or wahtever on t3-5 maps, not that I get hit often, but sometimes u do. This makes me concerned, because a 7k life pool with no real physical mitigation, like u sau u get 13% mitigation with pantheon etc, this is essentially nothing. And these maps im playing so far are blue with no real damage rolls to talk about. Let's say I'm doing some t12+ yellow maps, 5.5 or 7k hp, I will die, and bosses will one shot me, meaning I can't really get any use out of point blank, and even then, its not really safe standing in the distance spamming barrage.

Am I doing something wrong? or am I doomed to play low maps with this build in a hc league.

Thanks in advance :3 kappa

Stop following noob traps like pure Evasion in HC.

Wear a Coil or roll a phys dmg reduction essence chest.

While Coil is an option, this build has very little life on tree and since it's dex based it would leave me with a very low healthpool, never even reaching 6khp. Which in itself is very dangerous. But yes I am considering to drop acrobatics all together, and go either pure armor on gear, or iron reflex. This is my thought process so far to have a chance to point blank anything beyond t7. But thoughts are welcome :3
Taste of hate? Enduring cry? Cwdt/imm call? Blasphemy enfeeble? Coh enfeeble? Basalt flask if no toh?

Going to bed night night. Stay safe!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 11, 2017, 11:23:33 PM
I'm currently sitting on 20c and a 5l prophecy. Is that enough to get this build started and then farm up currency once I get to maps? or will I be struggling?

I did read the FAQs but wasn't satisfied with the answer. Looks like an awesome build with lots of room for improvement, just curious what the minimum cost is to start the build. :)
I have about 10 EX and 200c to get started on this build after rerolling from RF, what would you guys recommend I purchase first to get started on this build. Everything seems so expensive. I was thinking D Prism (5L)> Drillneck(+1 Arrow) > Belly(5L) > Rings ?
"
PsykMord wrote:

While Coil is an option, this build has very little life on tree and since it's dex based it would leave me with a very low healthpool, never even reaching 6khp. Which in itself is very dangerous. But yes I am considering to drop acrobatics all together, and go either pure armor on gear, or iron reflex. This is my thought process so far to have a chance to point blank anything beyond t7. But thoughts are welcome :3

Take Alkaizer's Doomfletch build, plug in coil, you have 6.5k hp and Doomfletch working. Balance resistances as needed.
"
I'm currently sitting on 20c and a 5l prophecy. Is that enough to get this build started and then farm up currency once I get to maps? or will I be struggling?

I did read the FAQs but wasn't satisfied with the answer. Looks like an awesome build with lots of room for improvement, just curious what the minimum cost is to start the build. :)

You can start this build whit 0 currency and just farm the items :) i am doing it and so far going just fine :)
"
I have about 10 EX and 200c to get started on this build after rerolling from RF, what would you guys recommend I purchase first to get started on this build. Everything seems so expensive. I was thinking D Prism (5L)> Drillneck(+1 Arrow) > Belly(5L) > Rings ?

+1 drillneck is luxury item it isnt early game upgrade:) Most important is ofc main item the bow,and then try to get your resists where they should be ,good rings and necklace ,i would say kaoms is fairly important for endgame maps but honestly belly will work allso just fine in early stages ,to start out it is better then kaoms as u can just 5-6 link it and no need to buy your second bow and quiver.And when you get basics you farm and work your way up :) The build is awesome it will work whit wery low gear and will be amazing whit highend gear.
Depending your skills u can equip abyssus early on and use meginords but if u think you will die a lot use meginords and rare resist and high life helmet. BAsicaly use your head and see what works for you :)
Last edited by MaesteryGaming on Aug 12, 2017, 5:13:20 AM
1 more question for oaks flask to understand the thing: so when i activate all 3 flasks, with
+50 % fire resist, +50% cold resist and +35% to all resists, all my resists in ( ) need to be the same right? isnt it unbelieveble hard to get them all the same ?
"
"

+1 drillneck is luxury item it isnt early game upgrade:) Most important is ofc main item the bow,and then try to get your resists where they should be ,good rings and necklace ,i would say kaoms is fairly important for endgame maps but honestly belly will work allso just fine in early stages ,to start out it is better then kaoms as u can just 5-6 link it and no need to buy your second bow and quiver.And when you get basics you farm and work your way up :) The build is awesome it will work whit wery low gear and will be amazing whit highend gear.
Depending your skills u can equip abyssus early on and use meginords but if u think you will die a lot use meginords and rare resist and high life helmet. BAsicaly use your head and see what works for you :)

Thanks for your effort maestery! Keep up the good work - very much appreciated
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 12, 2017, 7:28:56 AM
"
gangwars90 wrote:
1 more question for oaks flask to understand the thing: so when i activate all 3 flasks, with
+50 % fire resist, +50% cold resist and +35% to all resists, all my resists in ( ) need to be the same right? isnt it unbelieveble hard to get them all the same ?

Correct, and yes gearing around that is part of the challenge but so worth it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info