[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Machtkatze wrote:
Thanks, and what about the single target dps issue?

Why do I kill bosses faster with 5L TS than with 6L barrage? I have no idea.

its rather simple.... u don't have dying sun+ barrage enchant so TS will in most case deal more dmg, barrage become very OP once everything is put together. If i was u i would use a 6L TS until u have dying sun + enchant. TS still shotgun so the tooltip is not accurate but its hard to make all proj hitting the same target thats why Barrage will always better once u have the tools to set it up. Also don't forget to hug boss if u have Point Blank.

PS: when u ask for advice its alot more ez for us when u put ur profile/char open so we can see ur full gear/tree
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Aug 12, 2017, 4:12:54 PM
"
philophil wrote:

PS: when u ask for advice its alot more ez for us when u put ur profile/char open so we can see ur full gear/tree

Many thanks for the advice!

Currently looking for the setting to open up my profile. If you read this and can't see it, I haven't found it :D

edit: I think I found it. For whatever reason, everything but the characters was not hidden. Duh.
Last edited by Machtkatze on Aug 12, 2017, 4:19:54 PM
Hi, I just installed the doomfletch build, is it normal to have a low dps tooltip? Only 7000 with auras.
"
Machtkatze wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

Currently looking for the setting to open up my profile. If you read this and can't see it, I haven't found it :D

edit: I think I found it. For whatever reason, everything but the characters was not hidden. Duh.

Put your additional arrow quiver on ur barrage, and yeah try to get a barrage helm enchant if you can. I don't know what league prices are like, but it's really important too. And yeah, replace ur le heup with another iron/steel ring
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
alexxxito7 wrote:
Hi, I just installed the doomfletch build, is it normal to have a low dps tooltip? Only 7000 with auras.

Yes! Tooltip is meaningless for doomfletch builds. GGG can't calculate it correctly, and even PoB has a hard time doing it all correct.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Machtkatze wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

Put your additional arrow quiver on ur barrage, and yeah try to get a barrage helm enchant if you can. I don't know what league prices are like, but it's really important too. And yeah, replace ur le heup with another iron/steel ring

Unfortunately, +2 barrage abyssus go for 10 ex++, so that's still quite a bit of exalts to farm.

Will have taste of hate soon, though.

I hope I can get a nice iron/steel ring with light res, so that I can somehow balance the res with a ruby flask and taste of hate.
I just upgraded from Doomfletch to Doomfletch's Prism. Tooltip dps in unchanged :( Is that because it cannot calc it into the weapons dmg?
also switched from added fire to WEP in 4l. Went down in tooltip, but it might not calc that aswell?

Are we sure that WEP actully applied to the 3x 110% since it doesnt calc in tooltip, maybe it doesnt apply atall?
"
Snoozles wrote:
I just upgraded from Doomfletch to Doomfletch's Prism. Tooltip dps in unchanged :( Is that because it cannot calc it into the weapons dmg?
also switched from added fire to WEP in 4l. Went down in tooltip, but it might not calc that aswell?

Are we sure that WEP actully applied to the 3x 110% since it doesnt calc in tooltip, maybe it doesnt apply atall?

2posts before you bro

Wed does work. Don't look at your tooltip
why does this build spec into claws? i'm kinda confused there
"
SharpKris wrote:
why does this build spec into claws? i'm kinda confused there

Why do people ask questions before reading the faq?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info