[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Alright guys, per your request! I'm gonna be busy this weekend so I wanted to try to deliver before the weekend starts. I won't be in game as much, but I'll be checking messages from my phone.

PLEASE READ THE FAQ AND THEN POST QUESTIONS - DON'T PM ME QUESTIONS <3

That Doomfletch Life - Deathless Uber Atziri - https://youtu.be/x_UdX4cXp9M

I'm upping a "how to defeat uber trio while wearing an abyssus" short video as well. be sure to read the description when it goes live
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 11, 2017, 6:28:48 PM
Read description of Youtube Video

[3.0] That Doomfletch Life - How To Defeat Uber Trio while wearing an Abyssus
https://youtu.be/2tKS-fnHZyM
That looks great, thanks for recording a run :)

What do you think would be the minimal hp and barrage tooltip in hideout to even try uber atziri? I don't wanna waste the sets.
"
That looks great, thanks for recording a run :)

What do you think would be the minimal hp and barrage tooltip in hideout to even try uber atziri? I don't wanna waste the sets.

I would recommend aorund 6k life. The lowest I got health-wise was 1.6k-ish out of 7k life which means it was around 5.4k damage. I would recommend with 6k life you play it much safer than I did in the actual deathless run, and run around the outside and pick off the trio like I did in the "how-to" video, but still be quick about it. Use your blink arrow minion to distract them as well. Having them continue to attack you blink arrow minion while you barrage them quickly is pretty much the dream.

For a boss fight like this I would definitely recommend having a 6l barrage and all of the flasks, don't try to go cheap on uber. IMO you have the biggest risk of dying on Trio because of the Phys dmg. We have 82% fire res which actually allows us to take a hit from a single flame blast (I did anyway). I doubt seriously that you will RIP a set with 6k life and a 6l barrage though. The damage is definitely there, the rest will be up to your skill :)
So i'm playing this on HCH right now. got it up to lvl 80. I got decent gear, 5l doom, 5l belly, 70+ life rings amu, 80+ boots gloves helm. on every jewel slot i've taken so far i got 7% hp. My hp atm is 5.5k I'm guessing this is because of no kaoms and not enough jewels. Anyway! I'm liking the build, I completly destroy maps, not very good boss dps but my gear is nowhere near ur gear. Which is fun because then I have something to work for :)

Anyway! I get almost one shot by tier 3 channel boss, and pretty much any devour rare or wahtever on t3-5 maps, not that I get hit often, but sometimes u do. This makes me concerned, because a 7k life pool with no real physical mitigation, like u sau u get 13% mitigation with pantheon etc, this is essentially nothing. And these maps im playing so far are blue with no real damage rolls to talk about. Let's say I'm doing some t12+ yellow maps, 5.5 or 7k hp, I will die, and bosses will one shot me, meaning I can't really get any use out of point blank, and even then, its not really safe standing in the distance spamming barrage.

Am I doing something wrong? or am I doomed to play low maps with this build in a hc league.

Thanks in advance :3 kappa
Hey man i just got a 5link for my tornado shot, should i link pierce and leave incraased crit chance for the last?

Tks Kawaii.
Dbl post please delete
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 11, 2017, 11:09:16 PM
"
PsykMord wrote:
So i'm playing this on HCH right now. got it up to lvl 80. I got decent gear, 5l doom, 5l belly, 70+ life rings amu, 80+ boots gloves helm. on every jewel slot i've taken so far i got 7% hp. My hp atm is 5.5k I'm guessing this is because of no kaoms and not enough jewels. Anyway! I'm liking the build, I completly destroy maps, not very good boss dps but my gear is nowhere near ur gear. Which is fun because then I have something to work for :)

Anyway! I get almost one shot by tier 3 channel boss, and pretty much any devour rare or wahtever on t3-5 maps, not that I get hit often, but sometimes u do. This makes me concerned, because a 7k life pool with no real physical mitigation, like u sau u get 13% mitigation with pantheon etc, this is essentially nothing. And these maps im playing so far are blue with no real damage rolls to talk about. Let's say I'm doing some t12+ yellow maps, 5.5 or 7k hp, I will die, and bosses will one shot me, meaning I can't really get any use out of point blank, and even then, its not really safe standing in the distance spamming barrage.

Am I doing something wrong? or am I doomed to play low maps with this build in a hc league.

I mentioned this previously to another person, but if you're playing hardcore definitely don't use abyssus without a kaoms. Tbh, I personally wouldn't wear an abyssus in hc really ever. Instead I would wear a meginords belt with a rare helm and that new chest with flat phys. It'll be less damage, but your survivability would go up substantially and you could point blank more comfortably
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 11, 2017, 11:08:43 PM
"
PsykMord wrote:

Stop following noob traps like pure Evasion in HC.

Wear a Coil or roll a phys dmg reduction essence chest.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
PsykMord wrote:

I mentioned this previously to another person, but if you're playing hardcore definitely don't use abyssus without a kaoms. Tbh, I personally wouldn't wear an abyssus in hc really ever. Instead I would wear a meginords belt with a rare helm and that new chest with flat phys. It'll be less damage, but your survivability would go up substantially and you could point blank more comfortably

That you did, I don't mean to make you repeat yourself, but yes I am not wearing abyssus for obvious reasons, and my above statement stays the same :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info