[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Spacecom wrote:
OK I dont understand something.I have the bow called "Doomfletch Royal Bow" which is has exactly the same stats with your bow which seems to be the old fated version called " Doomfletch's Prism Royal Bow".

What's up with that?Do I have to do the prophecy?The new fated version have some weird new modes like negative 110% extra elemental damage or osmething

http://bfy.tw/DKVD
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
TwRBugzBunny wrote:
Would taking the King of the Hill crit nodes and the duelist leech nodes be viable on a budget over the claw nodes? Lioneye's Fall jewels are pretty pricey in harbinger, curious on how it would compare. Great build though

king of the hill and duelist leech is actually really great for starting out. you save 5 passives and don't have to buy that expensive jewel.
once it isn't an issue though, yes the claw nodes are very efficient for the stats they give.

this is my current lvl 70 tree
Spoiler
[urlhttps://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQguDPINjQ-rFr8XJhmOIXYi6iPTI_Yk_SaVKgsqWzB8Mfo2PTnUQdBDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1LsVUtbr13yYeJirGVNbIxtbG8ncFJ07XXLdvd4-Xn2eoR67311ft1_K4Gshs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49gkAqaapuNnaqgn6OKpcupea_rtMW3tr02vqfBM8LswzrQrdN-1CPaweRq51To1upi7YPuDu96_MX9bv66_94=?accountName=xMustard&characterName=Woot_Bitch][/url]

NOTE im cleaning up my pathing, which is why top looks so inefficient.

i still don't have a doomfletch prism yet, but i will be getting it probably over the weekend, which will be a huge boost in my dmg. im basically doing my own bow build with this bow because i have a different playstyle.

but anyway, OP you should mention that chance to bleed is a BiS support as long as you don't have mirrored BiS steel rings and such.
in the league, especially while playing SSF or something, it will be super tough to get so much flat phys on your other gear that chance to bleed is the best support gem you can use.

i personally am going to be running lightning arrow, gmp, chance to bleed, ppad, WED, inc crit. probably dropping wed or ppad, whichever gives less dmg, for a 5L setup.
i just love lightning arrow for clear. i've never liked tornado shot, and i love LAs sound. it sounds so powerful and great. also i have gore LA mtx so my char looks so badass right now.
Ok got it.Build abandoned time to move on.Thanks.I rather spent 2.000 exalts less and run shaper in 2 minute more.Anyway your overexpensive build will never pay it's price.Your items come only for no lifer playtime and excesive item crafting.Not from any kind of build.You can be lvl 1 and still have that currency.Bye.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
Ok got it.Build abandoned time to move on.Thanks.I rather spent 2.000 exalts less and run shaper in 2 minute more.Anyway your overexpensive build will never pay it's price.Your items come only for no lifer playtime and excesive item crafting.Not from any kind of build.You can be lvl 1 and still have that currency.Bye.

triggered
"
Spacecom wrote:

This post should be in the build intro, great summary of any bow build really.
"
Spacecom wrote:

Is there anything you do besides shit posting in other peoples threads?
"
xMustard wrote:
"
TwRBugzBunny wrote:
Would taking the King of the Hill crit nodes and the duelist leech nodes be viable on a budget over the claw nodes? Lioneye's Fall jewels are pretty pricey in harbinger, curious on how it would compare. Great build though

king of the hill and duelist leech is actually really great for starting out. you save 5 passives and don't have to buy that expensive jewel.
once it isn't an issue though, yes the claw nodes are very efficient for the stats they give.

this is my current lvl 70 tree
Spoiler
[urlhttps://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAIBAQBeBS0FtQguDPINjQ-rFr8XJhmOIXYi6iPTI_Yk_SaVKgsqWzB8Mfo2PTnUQdBDMUd-Sn1M_02STipRR1LsVUtbr13yYeJirGVNbIxtbG8ncFJ07XXLdvd4-Xn2eoR67311ft1_K4Gshs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jbmNv49gkAqaapuNnaqgn6OKpcupea_rtMW3tr02vqfBM8LswzrQrdN-1CPaweRq51To1upi7YPuDu96_MX9bv66_94=?accountName=xMustard&characterName=Woot_Bitch][/url]

NOTE im cleaning up my pathing, which is why top looks so inefficient.

i still don't have a doomfletch prism yet, but i will be getting it probably over the weekend, which will be a huge boost in my dmg. im basically doing my own bow build with this bow because i have a different playstyle.

but anyway, OP you should mention that chance to bleed is a BiS support as long as you don't have mirrored BiS steel rings and such.
in the league, especially while playing SSF or something, it will be super tough to get so much flat phys on your other gear that chance to bleed is the best support gem you can use.

i personally am going to be running lightning arrow, gmp, chance to bleed, ppad, WED, inc crit. probably dropping wed or ppad, whichever gives less dmg, for a 5L setup.
i just love lightning arrow for clear. i've never liked tornado shot, and i love LAs sound. it sounds so powerful and great. also i have gore LA mtx so my char looks so badass right now.

Yeah for clear, chance to bleed could be better for starting out. I just put it into my build and it was marginally less damage. I personally like the pierce though. So satisfying :) I'll put this in the FAQ section - thanks for sharing!
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
Spacecom wrote:

hahahahahha looking at his post history got me all

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:
"
Spacecom wrote:

hahahahahha looking at his post history got me all

It almost seems like it's two people posting on the same account wtf
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Really gotto hand it to you for a well-written and well-made build guide. Really liked it and I've decided to give this a run because Doomfletch seems like a really fun unique to play around with.

Got a question that I don't think you covered in the guide. Would you say that Pathfinder is superior to Raider even though you don't have any unique flasks?

edit: Another question, what is your opinion on switching out the Pierce gem for Chance to Bleed for the extra flat added physical for Tornado Shot?

Hey thanks man! Hope you enjoy :)

Raider can be really good, and pretty tanky as well. I think it's a fine idea to pick Raider if you don't think you'll get your flasks for a while. However, since this build is centered around pathfinder utilizing flasks and flasks always being up to make Wise Oak operate effectively, the endgame will always be more desirable to be a pathfinder.

Just remember that a lot of Raider's damage comes from attack speed, and I think this build (especially map clearing) is more desirable to have high x-y with pathfinder pen on tree and extra pen from flasks/belt.

Re: chance to bleed. I think chance to bleed is great while leveling, and depending on how you're geared it might even be better than pierce and/or slow proj. You'll really have to put yoru build through PoB and check for yoruself, or throw your gems in a tabula/whatever and look at your tooltip (even though tooltip is complete bullshit with this build)

Hope this helps!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info