[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Spacecom wrote:
Hey very impressive build.I have almost the same but the elemental wander version.
I have a few concerns though:
1)You say it's kinda cheap, but you actually just dont have another mirror bow.Your rings, which is actually one ring with max rolls,T1, all6 mods that you want and then mirrored tobecome two,lol. Amulet legacy same with rings t1 max rolls all modes exactly as needed.The rest gear/jews exactly min maxed as needed.Sounds pretty expensive.On the other hand there are builds that can do exactly the same, they could do*.Now they got nerfed such as bleed/poison anc. warchief and Chaos FireNova traper.Those builds did exactly,if not faster, the same to shaper at the cost of just one of your rings.

2)You might have experienced this yourself, you might not.Vaal Pact builds and especial pathfinders, just cant handle traps.This means everytime you meet a trial on a map you either have to ignore it or log in some other character to do it.Same applies for Labs any kind, even the easiest one since traps hit the same lmao.So this build no matter how expensive cant do some base content.This applies to the cloud phase of Chimera Guardian too.

3)The damage you post, is it with potions up?There is a melee build far more cheaper, same content, posts same damage, with no potions though, and has more life.But its a melee build map clearing is nowehre near yours.

4)Wihtout the expensive staff, which is almost everything.But lets make an example of gear.
a.No helment enchant
b.No dying sun
c.Resistances not min/maxed for ultimate wise oak pen.
d.amulets/rings to normal prices, not for someone who has an inventory full of eternal orbs just for fun.
Will this build still be able to farm, lets say Guardians and Shaper, consistently at least.I dont mean deathless or speedrunnig.I mean not bricking a shaper set.Might die 2or3 times but kill shaper without sweating to much.
Because there are really other builds at the cost of just your rings, who say "look my golems farm shaper while I am dead , wearing full MF gear and not even max resists, yolo". Why not choose them?

If you want the cheapest build around that will do the most damage this build is not for you, move on. I'm not advertising it as a cheap build. I'm advertising it as a build that utilizes 4 inexpensive uniques that can do all content (without dying and farming shaper lmao) that you can continuously work to upgrade over time. This build can pull off 4min deathless shaper runs easy and is extremely universal. Boss farming mode, mapping mode etc...

Get a pair of 2ex boots and run pen enchant yourself. Abyssus with barrage cost me 3ex, TS enchant 2ex. You can find a pair of usable gripped gloves for under 2ex. My belt you see me using in all these videos was 1ex.

I show my GG items so people know what to work for in the end. Many people achieve mirror gear in leagues, every single league - this isn't anything new.

In conclusion: If you want a cheap build, go Ancenstral Warchief Facebreaker Totem. If you want a build that can do all content that's enjoyable and fun to play for the life of your character that you can continuously work on upgrading over time, pick this one.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 11, 2017, 9:09:54 AM
Thanks for the fast reply.I have elemental wander KB/Baragge which you know , is prety simular to this build and I understand asap the weaknesses.It's not an uber lab build, and there is no room to be cheap. So if someone wants to do at least a portion of endgame content while has a 10 hour shift everyday yeah facebreaker warchief is the build.How did you know anyway ^^?My wander cant to Lab due to traps, neither trials.Everytime I meet them in a map I just log my Berserker.I suspect it's the same with this build too.Dont get me wrong your build is one of the most impressive I ve seen, but at some point reality kicks in.I will never own more than 20-30 exalts there is no way for me to invest so much in a game.So I am looking for fast cheap consistent solutions that might be ugly,not impressive at all, unethical, but get the job done.You have achieved many currency wise though.
I will,whats the word in english, bring together all my items I think they are close to yours and post them to see if I am even close making it work.You tell me what to search for.I will Post in about 5 hours I am going to work now.Thanks.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 11, 2017, 9:26:02 AM
hallo, i wanna try your build but there are in the moment no doomfletch bows with 24% ele damage. i see many with 12% ele damage on it. Is the damage difference big between 12% and 24% bows? should i buy a 12% bow and use it till i can buy a 24% later sometimes?
Last edited by gangwars90 on Aug 11, 2017, 9:42:00 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:
Thanks for the fast reply.I have elemental wander KB/Baragge which you know , is prety simular to this build and I understand asap the weaknesses.It's not an uber lab build, and there is no room to be cheap. So if someone wants to do at least a portion of endgame content while has a 10 hour shift everyday yeah facebreaker warchief is the build.How did you know anyway ^^?My wander cant to Lab due to traps, neither trials.Everytime I meet them in a map I just log my Berserker.I suspect it's the same with this build too.Dont get me wrong your build is one of the most impressive I ve seen, but at some point reality kicks in.I will never own more than 20-30 exalts there is no way for me to invest so much in a game.So I am looking for fast cheap consistent solutions that might be ugly,not impressive at all, unethical, but get the job done.You have achieved many currency wise though.
I will,whats the word in english, bring together all my items I think they are close to yours and post them to see if I am even close making it work.You tell me what to search for.I will Post in about 5 hours I am going to work now.Thanks.

Sounds good! You can do lab with this build, just drop vaal pact and run with an instant divine life flask. I covered this in the faq if you read it all :)

And there's nothing wrong with aw fb totem I played that in bhc ;)
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 11, 2017, 9:50:23 AM
"
gangwars90 wrote:
hallo, i wanna try your build but there are in the moment no doomfletch bows with 24% ele damage. i see many with 12% ele damage on it. Is the damage difference big between 12% and 24% bows? should i buy a 12% bow and use it till i can buy a 24% later sometimes?

Hey man! Good question. Simply use a blessed orb over and over on it until the implicit gets to 24% the new range is 20-24%

Good luck!
Question: why do you take Winter spirit over Forces of Nature for more pen? And why also not pick king of the hill, it works great with barrage.
Atm lvl 75 with pretty bad gear (just because i'm pretty much lazy) and that's said... My damage is insane. Doing map bosses is a bit rough or a no go in some cases, but clearspeed mapping is so insane atm that I just don't care. Skip bosses and run maps like crazy.

My only question to the OP is: What would be a good 5L setup for both cases scenarios? Since in league bow isn't that cheap and I'll need to link both by myself.
Hi, overall damage with doomfletch 110% mod not does not show on tooltip right? Or i do it something wrong? Because when i equiped bow im only see small amount of phys and cold damage on tooltip. Sorry for stupid question, but using this bow first time.
Hi! What about doing uber with this build?
And, if you have some time, could you post video of build in action with some simple rings? (Like iron rings you mentioned earlier)
Last edited by Shell952 on Aug 11, 2017, 11:30:57 AM
"
Superjeenius wrote:
Question: why do you take Winter spirit over Forces of Nature for more pen? And why also not pick king of the hill, it works great with barrage.

You can run through PoB yourself, winter spirit is more damage than forces of nature with my setup. Once you hit a certain level of pen, it can be diminishing returns compared to other notables. Run it through PoB and see what is best for you though. I don't know your gear

King of the hill is answered the bottom of page 16. And we are point blank and don't want to push enemy away from us. We want to be right on top of the enemy.
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 11, 2017, 12:07:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info