[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

Added to (a)FAQ !

"
Snoozles wrote:
Hello there

I wanted to comment on the guide. Really well made.

I do have a question though about the physical mitigation of this build. It seems to me like it takes care of business pretty well. But i feel (or maybe i have misterunderstood something) that it doesnt seem to mitigate physical dmg really well. And since we got PB we are mostly standing close to bosses i assume, when attacking them, leaving us vulernable to a big melee hit, even with a huge life bool

Hey man thanks!

Yes, you are correct, big physical hits is something that we have to be aware of. I rely on 3 things to help with this: Large life pool, acro, and pantheon powers. I used life pool/acro on my 2H guy for a long time and it worked quite well. The one thing we have to be careful of is being 1-shot. The biggest thing in this game that could 1-shot 7k+ life while just clearing maps is being shocked. Thankfully for us, we're pathfinder so because our flasks are always up, we are never shocked so that takes care of that.

The pantheon powers are also quite nice. There are 2 you can take that stack:

Combining these two give you up to 13% physical dmg reduction.

If you wanted more options, you have 2 more routes to take. Instead of running assassin's mark while running maps, you could run Enfeeble - this is IMO the best defensive curse (even better than TC). Because straight off the bat, you're making the neemy do 30%less damage. In player-character-skill-lingo, you're making their 6L a 5L straight away, then you also RIP their accuracy/crit etc... on top of that, which is amazing.

You could also take out vaal haste and just put an enduring cry in and cast that every once and a while. Since we have high strength from running kaoms/abyssus, this shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, those are my 2cents about phys mitigation. But if you're going upwards 7k life and have ToH running 100% uptime and never stop attacking/leeching, you should be in good shape. If you are doing lab, run it without abyssus. If you are doing Chimera fight with the smoke-phase, you might take that out as well and run a life flask instead of your quicksilver.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 10, 2017, 3:54:04 PM
This must be the new meta build, all the builds "cheap" uniques have gone from 10-15 chaos to 40-50 chaos lol
"
Netukka wrote:
This must be the new meta build, all the builds "cheap" uniques have gone from 10-15 chaos to 40-50 chaos lol

lol sorry 'bout that :D
IS it technically possible to make this setup with only Blast Rain without losing too much on boss damage? I felt in love with this ability since I got it >.<
I wanted to go with that build... Saw price of the gloves, and boots... Wasnt checking further xD Anyway GG build :D
"
Yusheex wrote:
IS it technically possible to make this setup with only Blast Rain without losing too much on boss damage? I felt in love with this ability since I got it >.<

Never used blast rain on this build. I bet you could, but barrage will always be king of single target.
"
Om3nov wrote:
I wanted to go with that build... Saw price of the gloves, and boots... Wasnt checking further xD Anyway GG build :D

This build was made in standard and I love min-maxing with gear that I make because that's what standard is for :) you dont need mirror boots/gloves to pull this build off. Just balance your wise oak and get t1/2 life and you're good to go. Don't be such a defeatist, bae <3
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Om3nov wrote:

This build was made in standard and I love min-maxing with gear that I make because that's what standard is for :) you dont need mirror boots/gloves to pull this build off. Just balance your wise oak and get t1/2 life and you're good to go. Don't be such a defeatist, bae <3

I am litle noob at wise oak part so dont fully andurstand it i need to get them all simillar resist spot?
"

I am litle noob at wise oak part so dont fully andurstand it i need to get them all simillar resist spot?

Under the "balancing wise oak" section please read:

Balancing Wise Oak

With Dying sun/ToH/Wise Oak all up, your UNCAPPED res should all be the same amount in order to get full functionality out of your wise oak flask. Jewels/gloves/belt/boots are great spots to ensure this happens. When it's said and done, you might have to re-buy some items or use a good amount of divine orbs, but it's worth it!
Hello! Why do you use blasphemy over a curse on hit setup using herald of ice for power charges instead? Thus freeing up Mana, Gem slots, and adding either a frenzy OR Blood rage slot for free frenzy charges?
Just wanted to hear your thoughts on it!

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info