Sham,

5.6k hp
sunder 32k
totem 14k

(all non buffed in town)

Is it enough to run uber ?

Hc char

Thanks in advance

Try To get a boost m8, the build is not so good for uber lab.

IF you go your self be sure you got a lot phys reduction.

Here is some stuff i did on harbinger char.

-Replace hatred with determination
-Be sure to get arctic armor
-Be sure your chest got high armor.
-You even can use endurance charge on stun gem.
-Put vaal pact off.
-Get enduring cry gem.

Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Sep 11, 2017, 3:33:31 PM
Would like to sell this helmet, maybe someone is interested?
Ingame: TheRealKetchupp
Hi I'm using this guide so far and I'm liking it. I'm looking to upgrade my weapon with DPS/pDPS 407 to 5-6l Coronal Maul and here is my question . Should I look for weapon with DPS that is mixed (ex 250 eDPS + 250 pDPS) or just flat pDPS If I get right thanks to physical damage modifiers I would do more damage with flat pDPS instead of mixed ?
I didnt have enough points to get to vaal pact and acidentally discovered something very cool.
I put BM gem and Life leech with sunder and run herald of ash and now blasphemy-warlords mark-Increased area.
My listed dps has dropped but my leech is virtually instant. not sure which 4th gem would round it off But I am eating bosses that I had to be carefull of earlier that day
Hey Sham, best build I've followed since Open Beta, I really appreciate such an effective yet simple and low cost build.

That being said I've hit a bit of a wall (furthest I've been in the game so I'm not sure how to proceed).

If you don't mind taking a look at my gear and giving your best suggestions for upgrades to make to continue progressing I would really appreciate it.

Some info:

-Level 88
-Can run t13 rares without dying as long as the mods aren't stacked against me
-Can run t14-15 rares but I will always die at least once to trash and often cannot finish of the unique boss
-Unique bosses are my biggest issue
-I believe my issue is with Armor/Life but I'm not 100% sure
-Resistances are maxed, but chaos is -60%
-I'm almost 100% sure I flask poorly, any tips here would be great
-Uber labs are a joke
Hey Sham, thanks for the build.

This is my first character and its been fun, but I seem to die more then I should and was wondering two things (4.7k health and 35k dmg):

1) Could you look at my build to see where I can improve?
2) My mace - it's pretty solid dps (498) and the attack speed is 1.54 vs 1.44 on most so I think better for Sunder. Just wondering if this is probably the best mace I'll get unless spending 5+ exalts, and if so, is it worth it then to try for 5L or 6L?

Thanks again Sham!

Last edited by YallGotAnyMore on Sep 19, 2017, 9:37:28 AM
Was curious what i need to do to improve the build. i have switched it over to the crit build, wanted to run ubers and farm shaped spider forest. uber i get one shot on phase 2 or 3 sometimes even with 5.2k life, determination and arctic armor, vaal pact is off and still having issues. All res is capped and as for spider forest the runs have been going well but sometimes i do get destroyed due to the not so best mods. Not sure if flame golem is still good to use, or what gems would make the build better. Was curious what i need to do to make the build more stable when it comes to taking damage, here is the current chest and weapon

(dont mind the gems in the weapon, i just switch the skills whenever needed based on spider forest maps)
Build is still going super strong in SSF.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1995746/page/1#p14875900

Finishing uber for cloaked in sav was a huge huge boost to tankiness. def worth throwing everything at it when you can

i am seeing that life pool is hugeee to staying alive with VP and cloaked =\
Last edited by qitip on Sep 23, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info