[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

"
Skippsy wrote:
this is extremely noob question of me but, using immortal call disperses endurance charges but, nowhere in the build is there endurance charges being made. am i completely missing something about immortal call?

Immortal call still procs without endurance charges. It just goes for base duration+modifiers.

that is worth having since it lets you react to burst damage or facetank down the road.
Hi Sham,

Thanks for the build, I am having a lot of fun. One question, you use immortal call w/ cast when damage taken, and enfeeble. However, in the lvl 100 skill tree, you also take Resolute Technique, doesn't this create a conflict?
this is my first season ever playing poe and chose this build, what im confused about is why do you use divine flasks instead of eternal? could someone please explain to the noob here lol
"
hareboy wrote:
Hi Sham,

Thanks for the build, I am having a lot of fun. One question, you use immortal call w/ cast when damage taken, and enfeeble. However, in the lvl 100 skill tree, you also take Resolute Technique, doesn't this create a conflict?

Resolute Technique does not interact with Cast When Damage Taken, Immortal Call, or Enfeeble. The former deals with damage being dealt BY you, while the latter three affect damage being dealt TO you.

Resolute Technique effectively removes the critical strike and accuracy mechanics from your character, and replaces that with all your attacks hitting 100% of the time for normal (i.e. non-critical) damage. You'll never miss, but you'll never hit for critical damage either. This is good since you can neglect critical strike and accuracy mods on your gear and focus on other stats instead, like resistances, attack speed, life, and raw damage. Also, damage wise, being able to hit 100% of the time sort of compensates for your lack of critical strikes which would otherwise have a chance (depending on accuracy) of missing without Resolute Technique. It is really good for budget builds too since you don't have to worry about getting gear with lots of critical strike modifiers, which are generally more expensive.

Enfeeble affects your enemies and reduces THEIR chance to inflict a critical strike on YOU. Auto-casting Enfeeble is used to reduce the overall incoming damage to you. Now, even with the damage reductions, there's no real conflict with Cast When Damage Taken; it will still activate very often, and it's most useful when getting big hits from a big mob or boss to trigger Immortal Call, which very temporarily makes you invincible and effectively immune to one-hit kills.
Last edited by Ohms on Sep 9, 2017, 11:14:01 PM
another question, i had lvled marauder to 30 before adding an skill points and looking at this guide. in doing so i killed 2 bandits and sided with oak for 20% phys damage. with 2 missing skill points, what 2 nodes in this build should i ignore the most, i was gonna guess 2 low 5% hp nodes?
Not sure what to do with my char atm.
I have respecced out of Vaal Pact to be able to do trials and uber lab.
Should i just focus on getting flasks ? Taste of Hate and Lions ?
Any suggestions ?
"
clogman wrote:
Not sure what to do with my char atm.
I have respecced out of Vaal Pact to be able to do trials and uber lab.
Should i just focus on getting flasks ? Taste of Hate and Lions ?
Any suggestions ?

whats your goal right now? gear could help too. if you have a top end wep woohoo, if you have a 100-200 you need that changed. for example
"
Skippsy wrote:
another question, i had lvled marauder to 30 before adding an skill points and looking at this guide. in doing so i killed 2 bandits and sided with oak for 20% phys damage. with 2 missing skill points, what 2 nodes in this build should i ignore the most, i was gonna guess 2 low 5% hp nodes?

I would say getting rid of Diamond Skin and the 12% armor node are your best bet, particularly if your resistances are already capped or close to it. Life is important for this build, so even that 10% between the 2 nodes goes a long way.
Goal for now is to get last ascendancy, do uberlabs and end maps. After that i dont know tbh.

I have no idea how to link to my gear but my profile is public so it should provide the info, thanks again.
"
Mtntech wrote:
this is my first season ever playing poe and chose this build, what im confused about is why do you use divine flasks instead of eternal? could someone please explain to the noob here lol

A Divine flask heals for more, but rather slowly. An Eternal one heals for a bit less, but faster. Since you want the Seething prefix on the flask you want the flask that has the highest base healing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info