[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

"
Snooopp wrote:
Whoa, thanks for the extremely fast reply, Sham!

Right, I'll go either with the skill tree you've just prepared for me or the standard non-crit one depending on my feelings and survivability. Many thanks for that!

Just one additional question that popped into my mind - even if I followed the standard non-crit build until I had reached a higher, higher character level (90+, 95+) and if it turned out I have a lot more currency, would I still be able to more or less easily respec into the crit build?

Once again - keep up the good work, mate, it's greatly appreciated!

Yes the beauty is there is not a lot you need to change.

Sham
That's great to hear, thanks for all the information, Sham!
Yo sham what's the better build for Uber Lab ? Critical or sunder starter please ty
"
Drummer51 wrote:
Yo sham what's the better build for Uber Lab ? Critical or sunder starter please ty

They are the same.

But you need to do some stuff with your gear and gems.

First of all its all about phys reduction, dps is not that important.

Here is some stuff i did on harbinger char.

-Replace hatred with determination
-Be sure to get arctic armor
-Be sure your chest got high armor.
-You even can use endurance charge on stun gem.
-Put vaal pact off.
-Get enduring cry gem.

Gl Sham

Hey Sham, really liking the build at the moment, currently at 120k dps :)

I got lucky and found a Drillneck and Vaal'd an additional arrow on it so that's given me some Chaos to spend on the build.

Would appreciate you looking at my gear when you have the time, see if you have any suggestions at all, i know i still need to get a few flasks and stuff.

Thanks
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
Drummer51 wrote:

They are the same.

But you need to do some stuff with your gear and gems.

First of all its all about phys reduction, dps is not that important.

Here is some stuff i did on harbinger char.

-Replace hatred with determination
-Be sure to get arctic armor
-Be sure your chest got high armor.
-You even can use endurance charge on stun gem.
-Put vaal pact off.
-Get enduring cry gem.

Gl Sham

Ok tyvm
Hey Sham,

I love this build. I'm really enjoying the dps and fun of sunder. I just started act 9 and I'm dying a lot. Even regular groups of mobs are killing me. My DPS is pretty good, about 12k with my totem up and hatred. But I keep dying. I have 3.1k life right now. My armor is 35%, fire resistance 34%, cold resistance 38, lightning resistance 29%.

This is my first time going through the game and I'm not sure how to link my gear. I'm hoping you can look at my profile and see my gear from there.

Thanks for this build and all the videos for the guide. It's helped me a lot!
Last edited by N64_Overclocked on Sep 7, 2017, 1:20:04 PM
"
Hey Sham,

I love this build. I'm really enjoying the dps and fun of sunder. I just started act 9 and I'm dying a lot. Even regular groups of mobs are killing me. My DPS is pretty good, about 12k with my totem up and hatred. But I keep dying. I have 3.1k life right now. My armor is 35%, fire resistance 34%, cold resistance 38, lightning resistance 29%.

This is my first time going through the game and I'm not sure how to link my gear. I'm hoping you can look at my profile and see my gear from there.

hello m8,

Your profile is private.

Sham
"
Hey Sham, really liking the build at the moment, currently at 120k dps :)

I got lucky and found a Drillneck and Vaal'd an additional arrow on it so that's given me some Chaos to spend on the build.

Would appreciate you looking at my gear when you have the time, see if you have any suggestions at all, i know i still need to get a few flasks and stuff.

Thanks

Hello m8,

The thing i would upgrade first are the rings

You need life on them.

On gloves try to get attack speed or add phys.

Your other pieces are good.

Sham

"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
Hey Sham,

hello m8,

Your profile is private.

Sham

Oh sorry. It should be fixed now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info