[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

got this from my first higher ilvl mace. like 10 alts and regaled the AS. any input? was a big dps jump, probably the attack speed.

this is for SSF btw, kinda limits options some.
Last edited by qitip on Sep 25, 2017, 5:04:49 PM
Hey man just wondering what you use for mana+regen, i'm currently using atziri's foible and now that i got a 5 link im really struggling with mana. should i just throw in a manapot?
Get the pain reaver ascendancy node. 1% of each leech
Any prefered Pantheon passives?
Hi,

Im lvl 86, in game I have almost 90k damage(6l marohi(, 6500 HP(kaoms). and its ok for maps lvl 6-7.
With some higher maps I have a problem, is ma armor and evasion to low (3800/2100) should I pick Iron reflexes, or even better, find a armor items?
How much you have Armor?

Nice regards

Pimp
im at 5400 and doing t8-t10 easy and safe. pushing lvl 91. 4800 life with biscos collar on.

it could be your wep, slow attack speed makes you sit in place longer
Hi guys!

Wondering if The Brass Dome with 6-link is any good for this spec....

Thanks and hf!
Thanks for the build guide. Just hit 90 on Mayhem. Was easy to convert to a 1h dual wielding build. Ended up using Soul Taker + Tempestuous Steel (or 3g prismatic eclipse for easy maps).
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Waiting for the new 3.1 version of this build, I hope it will still be viable after all the VP nerfs...

Keep up the good work, Sham!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info