[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

"
Snooopp wrote:
Waiting for the new 3.1 version of this build, I hope it will still be viable after all the VP nerfs...

Keep up the good work, Sham!

I hope it to m8. I'm going to start the new league and check the new gems and gear.

But at first sight, I don't see a lot of trouble.

Sham
running this again in ssf.

using molten strike and ancetral spirit or w/e clones your attacks. sick for leveling up
"
qitip wrote:
running this again in ssf.

using molten strike and ancetral spirit or w/e clones your attacks. sick for leveling up

Yes i thought about it to. I was thinking to molten strike for single target in the build.

But still need to test patch, I worked 2 days.

Sham
Updated for 3.1

Sham
Leveling Guide 1-20 Added

Sham
Is 2hander better dps over Dual Wield? (assuming both have the best weapons possible)
will you add leveling for 20-40 or another?
"
incach wrote:
will you add leveling for 20-40 or another?

Yes
20-35
35-55
55-75

Sham
Quick 2 questions:

a) Why do you use 3.0 skill tree in your first post? Is it like it's almost the same as the one in 3.1?
Both your level 100 and levelling 1-20 skill trees are from 3.0.

b) So do we skip the new Vaal Pact completely? Is the Hematophagy (and other 3 life leech nodes next to it) sufficient to beat the T13-15+ maps and bosses? How's the general survivability after the 3.1 nerfs?

Thanks in advance for the info, cheers, Sham!
"
Snooopp wrote:
Quick 2 questions:

a) Why do you use 3.0 skill tree in your first post? Is it like it's almost the same as the one in 3.1?
Both your level 100 and levelling 1-20 skill trees are from 3.0.

b) So do we skip the new Vaal Pact completely? Is the Hematophagy (and other 3 life leech nodes next to it) sufficient to beat the T13-15+ maps and bosses? How's the general survivability after the 3.1 nerfs?

Thanks in advance for the info, cheers, Sham!

Its strange because its the 3.1 build. But it seems its loaded in the 3.0.

I got a T15 map video. I didn't have one problem.

Its fixed now.

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Dec 10, 2017, 1:52:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info