Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.4] Shams Juggernaut 2h Mace Sunder , Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

hey sham, it's my first time playing the game and some friends recommended me sunder build. but now i'm taking a look at ur guide.

could u take a look at my profile, i'd like to know if i should change my kongor for a coronal maul, but in poe trade dps for kongor is 420 and for coronal is 450 so i dont know if it is worth.

thx in advance

take a look at my skill tree too pls
Hi m8

Love the build 2 smal questions.

When you hit the vaal pact whay dont you change node number 4 in the tree to life and armor insted of life regen?

And sec? is The Enmity Divine Imperial Staff a good one to use??

Love Tore (KCmagic80)
Question, video states up to 200K dps for this build. My character stats show a dps of ~10K and Sunder tooltip says ~90K dps (fully buffed). Is the 200K figure an 'effective' rate that wouldn't be reflected in the stats or tooltips?

Also, anybody mind doing a gear check? I'm a casual player and took some liberties with the build and did what I could with the small budget I have. I've been able to do T7 map (highest map drop so far) without issue. Trash, magic and rare mobs melt and are usually one hit kills. However, I have to avoid any reflect damage mods on my maps, and there's this stackable bleed effect with spinning red orbs surrounding me that gets me nearly killed every time (forgot the name of the effect).

Gear:
Spoiler

Skill tree: (Yes, some weird, perhaps detremental deviations from Shams skill tree)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3ND6sUIBRxFr8W6RzOITQhVSQ3JIsmlScgKjgqTStQLPsxnjSONZI5DjrhOzs9_D8nQKBBP0d-SshQR1FMUeZYY14TXz9fsGHiZU1nm2jya9luqnKpdO13U3fjeA15aHrvfNl9W4TFhNmE74Y7h2qKIpBsl3mYV5o7m7WexaIAplepJ6luqZSsR64-r2yvp7QvtfK9Nr6nvwjAGsBmwKbBBMM6xFjE9sauxtjKSti92sHcPeFz5FHqGO8O8B_yRfZI9zL46_4K_lQ=?accountName=Ohms&characterName=Ohmzzz

Last edited by Ohms on Sep 8, 2017, 10:50:30 AM
Been doing SSF with this build and loving it.

Gear right now, and just got my merc ascendancy done. HO dps is 37500. 48000 combat. Working on a new wep for sure. 5l on sunder would be massive too, but i just got my elron to 6 and vor is 5 still
Hey again Sham, idk if you answered this already bro but i didn't see it anywhere so im gona ask.

I have a 5 slots armor for sunder, what gem should i leave behind.

Thats it thanks in advice.
Depends on what your 4 are. if its between added fire and conc id personally go/try conc first. phys damage gets amped by hatred and HoA.
"
qitip wrote:
Depends on what your 4 are. if its between added fire and conc id personally go/try conc first. phys damage gets amped by hatred and HoA.

Thanks tried both of them and Con had better results!
Would the Tidebreaker work with this build?
"
Magmafat wrote:
Would the Tidebreaker work with this build?

I see no reason why not. The endurance charges would be a massive help with tankiness, but make sure the reduction isnt so high you dont get savage hit and lose the ascendancy perks.

good day yesterday on SSF

Dropped as 5L and alched it. nice dps jump. and an ex =|

this is extremely noob question of me but, using immortal call disperses endurance charges but, nowhere in the build is there endurance charges being made. am i completely missing something about immortal call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info