Divine Vessel - drop rate or rather lack of it

Obviously pantheon can't be the same power of ascendancy classes but these are mostly terrible and barely have any synergy. It's one of those quickly rushed out systems along with the 3.0. I hope this gets some attention come next expansion.. will be incredibly disappointed if no changes are made.

I feel like nearly everything in this game is chance based. Why this concept as well? Such a waste to have it an item.. finding it is pretty rare. I've only found 2 the entire league. It's only about 2c the last time I checked but I've grown tired of engaging in probably the worst trading system I've seen.

Maybe Sin could have given you quests to acquire souls of bosses in order to empower the lesser/greater god souls you have. Instead of just killing 1 boss with slightly more life, have it be some list of bosses that need to be killed... maybe with a corrupted map even. This gives players more goals to work towards instead of a random item dropping... we can do better then this GGG
"
sidtherat wrote:
i already forgot about pantheon

it is a nice idea but the execution is TERRIBLE. and i mean T E R R I B L E

supressing drops is one thing. making them exalt-levels is yet another level of 'not being connected with the playerbase'

this is 3rd day of mapping for me. still ONE vessel.. c'mon it is stupid at this point

Try 30 something day in maps in SSF Harbinger and this drops:

At first I thought, WTF is that? Then I realized that Divine Vessel isn't a myth like the fishing rod and then... oh right... the Pantheon system of more frivolous/useless/unwanted game junk.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Why does Sin swoop down and suck up all the other god souls? Yet he can't come and grab the ones in the atlas and let you have the upgrade? Hell, it's end game content (map bosses) to upgrade them anyway. An added item that you have to grind for seems... redundant. Just my two cents I suppose.
"
Why does Sin swoop down and suck up all the other god souls? Yet he can't come and grab the ones in the atlas and let you have the upgrade? Hell, it's end game content (map bosses) to upgrade them anyway. An added item that you have to grind for seems... redundant. Just my two cents I suppose.

Because Sin is a dick? Or maybe because Sin did his duty and is to busy sinning now? Or maybe because Sin is loving the thought of torturing Sidtherat because he knows that he'll have to fully deck out the Pantheon for all 40 of his level 90 plus characters? Oh wait that would make him a dick so we've come full circle.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info