Divine Vessel - drop rate or rather lack of it

So, managed to respec one of my standard chars (cruel merciless nightmare) and here i am: done like 20-30 maps

got ONE Divine Vessel

i have 40+ lvl90+ charcters

it might require 300? 500? vessels to fully deck them out

i know POE is 'not about the standard league' but i think that both Pantheon system and drop rate of Vessels is pretty much as anti-std as possible without due reason

you do not want people to unlock it too fast in leagues? fine - just make it drop less there. for standard characters Pantheon system is as well as 'no bonuses' and that means one small and one miniscule defensive bonus without any flavour

not happy
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2017, 8:43:49 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
i have 40+ lvl90+ charcters

lol @ you re-earning all your passive points! :*(
i already forgot about pantheon

it is a nice idea but the execution is TERRIBLE. and i mean T E R R I B L E

supressing drops is one thing. making them exalt-levels is yet another level of 'not being connected with the playerbase'

this is 3rd day of mapping for me. still ONE vessel.. c'mon it is stupid at this point
I suppose it could have been solved better. The pantheon is a part of balance changes, so in fact it would be nice if one would get like 1-2 free divine vessels per character - perhaps like

1 for each character above level X
2 for each character above level Y
maybe even 3 for each character above level Z

X < Y < Z and Z would be somewhere between 90-100.
Last edited by Fnts7 on Aug 14, 2017, 9:16:50 AM
glad that someone bumped this

i drop 1 vessel PER WEEK. so 2 total so far..

and i presume the reason is simple: Pantheon is a placeholder of what was supposed to be released. making it uber-difficult to interact with makes people experience it's mediocre implementation less thus mutiny less when changes finally happen in 3.1

sad to see yet another 'release, no matter the cost' victim
This is an important upgrade for many builds, and yet it only falls for the map maker?

I almost never host maps in my guild, I donate chisels and maps I can buy from zana... so I'll never see one? really?
Agree, I've done around 50 maps and haven't dropped one yet! I bet they're rarer than ex...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Didn't even know they existed. I kinda forgot about pantheon already again. I guess you could just remove that, because... it is kind of useless.

EDIT: You can buy them for 2c on Harbinger though. 20c on Standard.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Aug 14, 2017, 10:54:04 AM
Why is there even an item needed for this? It's just clutter.
luckily they are pretty darn cheap
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info