Divine Vessel - drop rate or rather lack of it

i just buy them when needed. relying on drops in POE is.. pointless

note: since the OP i had grand total of 4 drop on me. 4. it means rarer than 1/week
If unlocking Pantheons was powerfull then I could understand the current rarity, no problem.

But as it is now? I really don't understand what they are basing the drop figures on....
I really don't...

At the rate they are dropping for me atm I suppose I will get 5-6 more until league's end, perhaps...
And that spread over 4-5 chars... And for me thats about the same and no drops.. it just doesn't matter.
it is not meant to be found be average player.

You are suppose to buy it from poe.trade cause GGG thinks that P2W, i mean trading, is the core feature of their game
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Stop whining and run more maps. Simples.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
gathor wrote:
Stop whining and run more maps. Simples.

Around 200 maps - mostly red ones - 1 drop... absurd...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Dharall wrote:
If unlocking Pantheons was powerfull then I could understand the current rarity, no problem.

But as it is now? I really don't understand what they are basing the drop figures on....
I really don't...

At the rate they are dropping for me atm I suppose I will get 5-6 more until league's end, perhaps...
And that spread over 4-5 chars... And for me thats about the same and no drops.. it just doesn't matter.

Pantheon bonuses ARE very powerful for characters that already have defences of the type these augment. 5% dodge on itself is irrelevant. but when you already have 60% then this 5% actially means A LOT.

same with phys reduction or nicetes like 10% projectiles avoidance

these are really strong. but the drop rate of these vases is bonkers
I'm level 89 and into gaurdians now. Found 1. Cant even get protection against hardest maps in the game. Something is broken for sure. Stupid shit like this is why I'm super casual nowadays. No fucking way you shouldnt have full pantheons by guardians let alone just 1.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 6, 2017, 3:58:13 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
Dharall wrote:

I really don't...

Pantheon bonuses ARE very powerful for characters that already have defences of the type these augment. 5% dodge on itself is irrelevant. but when you already have 60% then this 5% actially means A LOT.

same with phys reduction or nicetes like 10% projectiles avoidance

these are really strong. but the drop rate of these vases is bonkers

Very good point! I stand corrected. thanks
I never quite understand the thinkig of the devs.

On 1 hand, they told us they wouldn't refine trading as its already too easy to gear (via trading), at the same time, they gate literally everything under RNG.

Do tehy not see the co-relationship between these 2? The reason people trade despite Chorey Joey is due to the alternative is probably never to get the stuff they want (more so in short league)?

"
KiadawP wrote:
I never quite understand the thinkig of the devs.

On 1 hand, they told us they wouldn't refine trading as its already too easy to gear (via trading), at the same time, they gate literally everything under RNG.

Do tehy not see the co-relationship between these 2? The reason people trade despite Chorey Joey is due to the alternative is probably never to get the stuff they want (more so in short league)?

Isn't that logically sound? I mean, if you think gearing is easy enough as it is, why would you not a) not make it easier b) continue making gear/improvements obtainable in the same was as usual.
Last edited by q7bee on Sep 6, 2017, 7:11:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info