Frequent and consistent lag spikes

Same darn thing, after their "fix" for the servers crashing on launch day, lag spikes became a thing in PoE for me when i never had to deal with it before.

I log in and can play fine for quite a bit, but then they start happening more and more, its never in high numbers, i mean, never even reached 200 ping, but its constantly spiking making the game apear like a stuttering mess and unplayable, not even BDO + Warframe (2 screens setup) at same time stutter and spike this bad.

EU London, connecting from Portugal

EDIT:Connected to a US server now, with 200 ping, far, and i mean far more "smooth" than one with 60+ping, quite strange.
Last edited by NaeRei on Aug 10, 2017, 4:58:35 PM
Texas server here. Tried other servers as well, like D.C. and California. Lag is unbearable. Game is unplayable. I've updated Windows and drivers, downgraded all graphics settings, etc. I've followed every suggestion I've encountered and nothing works. By all accounts the problems are world-wide and on GGG's end. When is this going to get fixed? I miss playing.
"
Biscane wrote:
Texas server here. Tried other servers as well, like D.C. and California. Lag is unbearable. Game is unplayable. I've updated Windows and drivers, downgraded all graphics settings, etc. I've followed every suggestion I've encountered and nothing works. By all accounts the problems are world-wide and on GGG's end. When is this going to get fixed? I miss playing.

It's now just you bud. You share your misery with lots of other gamers.

What can I say. I wish I could jump up and down in joy but alas the lag combined with the constant disconnects make the game again unplayable.

This isn't the first time either. League b4 last I had 18 days downtime. Same problem as today. Nothing I did helped. Update all drivers on the machine, no difference. Lowered all visuals to bare minimum, no difference. etc etc etc no difference.

At last GGG or server load or something fixed all the problems and I played for days perfectly. Last league no problems.

This league, well this is day two of no play. Nothing I have done has made any difference.

Go fig.
same here, game unplayable.
winMTR: https://pastebin.com/rntVaGN1
connecting from Monterrey to Texas.
So many of us with latency issues and no word from GGG yet, pretty ridiculous. Biggest content patch ever comes with a game breaking unplayable lag issue. Good game well played.
+1
https://pastebin.com/xEZXhEWJ

WinMTR doesn't show any kind of latency issues but my ping in game looks like this ever since august 8th, sometimes jumping much higher:

http://i.imgur.com/aP4adBH.png

It's the same on any EU server. No problems with my internet connection at all otherwise. Would really like some feedback because I'm slowly losing my patience.

/bumb
Are you guys lagging or experiencing stuttering? For me, it's stuttering; a millisecond where everything just spikes. Driving me crazy.
Plus random disconnect errors! This should be fixed ASAP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info