Frequent and consistent lag spikes

Bump ,same issues.
I've been having this issue as well, playing on AU servers. It's been quite irritating.
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
im having the same issue , and 3 of my friends are also having the same issue, apparently it happens with some maps... like.. if you refresh the map it could stop but then happens again.. its unplayable.
every 1-2 mins the game freeze with a spike and drop back to normal 60-80 pings. eu servers.
same here and I am mostly playing on Amsterdam or london realms
it seems to be happening only to EU servers, also.. apparently to almost everyone from EU?
most EU players claim to have same issue and when i asked some Canadian friends they said they never heard of it.. only thing i can think of is something wrong with EU servers. . GGG please look into this and find a fix.. almost half of your players are currently unable to enjoy the game and the new patch !
Still having the same issue since last night, even tried out Standard League on a low level character. The stuttering is taking place even during times when the latency isn't spiking, and the FPS is remaining above 60.

Given that the game is currently unplayable guess I'll just go back to playing D3.
Its happening in US as well as I am getting the issue as well from all US gateways.
pls fix it. whatever it is, it is real and makes the game unplayable :(
Playing on Washington DC [East] - Game lags and freezes (unplayable) with Latency reaching 1500+ !!

NOTE: this ONLY happens while running maps. The rest of the game appears to be functioning correctly. Just ran into this issue tonight 8/6/17 10pm EST.

Please advise, Thank you!
Same here, been getting worse lately. Australia gateway. Ping constantly spiking from 60 to between 200 and 500

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info