Constant disconnects when loading zones

"
sevenmore wrote:
"
kaupo wrote:
The same thing they say is happening to me. To the point of making it impossible to play.

What's going on? When all this started the servers stopped showing ping

Switch to Amsterdam and see what's going on.

Thank you for answering but obviously I have tried all the servers and the result is the same. The Moscow server is the only one that responds to the ping and the times that it fails to load new zones or hideouts is less but the problems persist.

I have problems logging in and need to log-in about 3 times before i get to the character screen (a disconnect happened) and then the game crashes on me 2-3 times when i press play to actually join a game.

THEN i get constant crashes or disconnects during loading screens about every 3-5 screens for whatever fucking reason.

I'm not even sure why i still keep playing.

Switching servers, dx9/dx11, decreasing/increasing settings didn't matter so far.

I think i'll just uninstall if noone has a fix for this. POE is the only game i have with this many gamebreaking problems, it's absolutely insane.

I'm playing on an i5-3570k @3.50Ghz, a GTX 670, 8 GB RAM and Win7 64bit.

Pastebin of WinMTR used on Frankfurt server https://pastebin.com/u8FfdAfF
I am absolutely blown away that an 88 page post exists that has not had any acknowledgement from GGG at all.

I would have expected them to care at least a bit more.

5 min of playing for 4h.
great ggg
Have the same problem and I think the problem is in new microtransactions https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2277126
I got this problem from patch 3.2 so yeah i see they didn't fix that abnormal disconnect.
--noasync works sometimes, but just spent the last 20 min logging in and trying to get into a map. it's most frustrating when you DC getting into a map and then spend 30 min re-logging and the portals are gone.
In my case at least I think it has to have something to do with the IP address assigned to me by my ISP.
Now I see that the problems began when IP changed, everything was fine when I had an IP type 188.65.91.193 after restarting the router and change my IP to 84.39.176.195 has been impossible for me to play again, any aswer GGG?
Thank you
I have been in touch with my ISP and for over two weeks, and they assure it not on their end. Some days are worse than others. Some there is a disconection every two minutes, others in 15 minutes. Tech support in holidays until February and no one in GGG has said anything about the issue.
I've tried everything! Even upgraded processor, graphics card, SSD, Modem, and Internet service to Cox's GIGA blast! Somehow my friend can run the game just fine on his shitty computer and shitty internet speeds, but I can't play because the game is constantly disconnecting 9/10 times on every loading screen!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info