Constant disconnects when loading zones

"
Have you, and other people here, tried to use the --noasync in the shortcut?
There is this line in the properties of the shortcut saying path/goal (no english OS)[That line which says where the file to execute is]. After that last " press spacebar and add
--noasync
IF this is the cause of your problem, it will increase the load time of zones but it wont crash anymore.

Try it out if you havent before. Worked for me at least and several other people i suggested this option to.

For me personally this error was introduced when they started to use the option to load data from the HDD asyncronous ( 4 or more leagues ago ). For the majority of players this meant heavily reduced loading times. For me it was the start of trying to log in several times before i got in and hoping that i would not get kicked out at zone transitions because my HDD does not support this option properly (apparently). After using the above mentioned parameter i was not ONCE kicked out while loading.

The parameter is still in your shortcut?

It's not quite 100% but omg the unexpected disconnects have almost all stopped! Thank you so much for this tip, I can actually play my favorite game again!

Same problem! Game is unplayable!
Same here, back to 3.5 after 3.0,
Often dc when entering encampment and
Slow map loading time

Did SSD also get kicked?
Ok, thanks, --noasync works. May I know how to solve the lag, when facing lots of creeps, especially the 3.5 quest.
Can't play at all. Different servers, Low settings, high settings, deleteing cache, dx11, dx9, on steam, non steam, deleted all characters and creating new one. Can't get to the first town, kill 2-3 zombies and im disconnected and back to login screen. No error message, no notification, no nothing. Don't have problems with other online games (league, overwatch, star craft, Diablo, csgo, battlefield....)
Last edited by newclear on Dec 14, 2018, 7:44:54 AM
The same thing they say is happening to me. To the point of making it impossible to play.

What's going on? When all this started the servers stopped showing ping

Playing on Ethernet connexion
https://pastebin.com/Rec1GiDC

Same as above. I had my usual bugs( need 2-3 attempt of connection before being In game + few minutes of lag, then everithing run smooth) but nothing that prevent me to play.
Then since the 11th of December (just after a Windows update, coincidence ?), huge pics of lag, the game is unplayable (predictive mode = huge rollback + insta-death) and servers show very unstable ping when it's not ? marks.

I love your game,
Please help!!

seriously game's performance getting worse every new patch. I can't even trade anymore bc of slow load time following with crash. please show the same effort you do for creating new content when it comes to optimizing game GGG. please make one of 4 updates in a year just for optimizing game.
"
kaupo wrote:
The same thing they say is happening to me. To the point of making it impossible to play.

What's going on? When all this started the servers stopped showing ping

Switch to Amsterdam and see what's going on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info