Constant disconnects when loading zones

"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
mmmmbetty wrote:
Quite concerned not to see any GGG response to this as it looks like quite a common issue.

Why would they? It's just 67 pages of people not following the rules for tech help and nobody but OP (at a quick glance) has provided any meaningful data that would even help figure out where the problem is.

"
If you're experiencing a problem, please don't bump similar threads saying you have the same problem.
Instead, provide us with the required information in a new thread and we'll be able to help you more concisely.

Need help? Please read this. [Rules for Technical & Account Support section]

Data only makes sense, if it´s a user error. This issue here, however, is a clear problem by GGG.

What does it help, to provide someone's temperatures, if the server disconnects you? Cmon, have some common sense here.
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
mmmmbetty wrote:
Quite concerned not to see any GGG response to this as it looks like quite a common issue.

Why would they? It's just 67 pages of people not following the rules for tech help and nobody but OP (at a quick glance) has provided any meaningful data that would even help figure out where the problem is.

"
If you're experiencing a problem, please don't bump similar threads saying you have the same problem.
Instead, provide us with the required information in a new thread and we'll be able to help you more concisely.

Data only makes sense, if it´s a user error. This issue here, however, is a clear problem by GGG.

What does it help, to provide someone's temperatures, if the server disconnects you? Cmon, have some common sense here.

And how exactly do you know it's a problem on GGG's end? You do realize things can go wrong on your end and you'll still get disconnects right?

It's simple. You don't run the test then you cannot know which side the problem is on. There is a reason GGG wants you to make your own thread and provide the needed information.

But sure keep ignoring the rules and keep bumping this thread, it's obviously getting results. /s
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Getting dcd 10 times or more every time i sit to play the game. Lost many uber labs due to this. "An unexpected disconnect occured" or the game just crashes .... they could revert back to older patches if necessary maybe?
Had like 1-2 dc in story loading main town, but after finished storyline starting maps, its imposible to do anything
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| 192.168.1.1 - 1 | 370 | 368 | 1 | 8 | 298 | 23 |
| cor4bras1.antel.net.uy - 1 | 366 | 363 | 4 | 15 | 203 | 10 |
| ibb2cor3-Hu0-2-0-1.antel.net.uy - 1 | 373 | 372 | 4 | 28 | 1674 | 11 |
| 192.168.192.69 - 1 | 373 | 372 | 22 | 49 | 1674 | 30 |
| 192.168.197.69 - 1 | 373 | 372 | 19 | 46 | 1674 | 29 |
| 192.168.197.70 - 1 | 373 | 372 | 17 | 42 | 1539 | 23 |
| as6057.saopaulo.sp.ix.br - 0 | 377 | 377 | 17 | 42 | 1529 | 21 |
| as36351.saopaulo.sp.ix.br - 1 | 373 | 372 | 45 | 74 | 1654 | 54 |
| ae5.dar01.sao01.networklayer.com - 1 | 373 | 372 | 48 | 75 | 1662 | 52 |
| po1.fcr01a.sao01.networklayer.com - 1 | 373 | 372 | 47 | 74 | 1747 | 55 |
| 36.84.39a9.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com - 1 | 373 | 372 | 46 | 74 | 1654 | 49 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

https://pastebin.com/wLzWH5pa

IDK if it is a problem in BR servers or is my net (wireless)
I quit Harbinger because this happened 6 times in row and I lost a map (occurred constantly before too, but not as hard). In mayhem it took me almost an hour to get past the torched courts, yeah, that's unplayable.

Trace. Connect via Ethernet. Pls fix, I wanna maybe play some PoE next league.
same here. got dc every few new area
Last edited by felithteam on Dec 1, 2017, 9:47:03 AM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
mmmmbetty wrote:

"

Dude, are you serious? Look more carefully. I saw multiple constructive posts in this thread. Look at mine report:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1933509/page/60#p14845179

Is this really not following technical support rules?

Just to add: I also reported this issue by e-mail multiple times, also pointing out this thread and asking why they ignore thread with over 60 pages, but without any concrete response (other than "please test this, test that", while I already did it in my report...)
"
Horuss wrote:

Dude, are you serious?

Serious like a heart attack. :P
"
Horuss wrote:
Look more carefully. I saw multiple constructive posts in this thread. Look at mine report:

Yeah, it's on page 60 and very likely has nothing to do with the problems the OP is having.
"
Horuss wrote:

No, it's not. It's right there in what you quoted...
"

"
Horuss wrote:
Just to add: I also reported this issue by e-mail multiple times, also pointing out this thread and asking why they ignore thread with over 60 pages, but without any concrete response (other than "please test this, test that", while I already did it in my report...)

So did you provide them with the test results other than posting it on page 60 here?

Picture this: 100 people drive their cars past a mechanics shop and yell "SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY CAR!" out the window as they pass but keep on going. After a while of doing this they start yelling "WHY ISN'T THIS FIXED YET?!?!"

That's basically what's going on here. Lets be honest, if you worked at the mechanics shop you'd rightfully ignore those 100 unreasonable people wouldn't you?

This thread became useless the moment it was hijacked by the "me too" crowd. If you truly want any kind of help, you need to click that link and read the rules. Then make your own thread and provide the relevant test results for the problem you're having.

It's as simple as that. Good luck!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Horuss wrote:

Dude, are you serious?

Serious like a heart attack. :P
"
Horuss wrote:
Look more carefully. I saw multiple constructive posts in this thread. Look at mine report:

Yeah, it's on page 60 and very likely has nothing to do with the problems the OP is having.
"
Horuss wrote:

No, it's not. It's right there in what you quoted...
"

"
Horuss wrote:

So did you provide them with the test results other than posting it on page 60 here?

Picture this: 100 people drive their cars past a mechanics shop and yell "SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY CAR!" out the window as they pass but keep on going. After a while of doing this they start yelling "WHY ISN'T THIS FIXED YET?!?!"

That's basically what's going on here. Lets be honest, if you worked at the mechanics shop you'd rightfully ignore those 100 unreasonable people wouldn't you?

This thread became useless the moment it was hijacked by the "me too" crowd. If you truly want any kind of help, you need to click that link and read the rules. Then make your own thread and provide the relevant test results for the problem you're having.

It's as simple as that. Good luck!

In general you are right, about the "new topic stuff". But it would be the case, if they didn't know about this problem.

There is only one issue with your proposed apporach. They already know about this issue. Technical support always will try to move responsibility for the user. They can always say that is County/Location fault, ISP fault etc. Only when multiple people (and in this case sh** load of people) have exact same issue, we can have serious argument that something is wrong on the game side. This is why this topic is growing and that is also good.

And yes - I reported all the data BOTH in my post & directly on technical support mail. Not achieved anything more than "we will pass this to development team" & nothing happened. Did you even look at this post and data it contain? Why you think it has nothing to do with OP? If you think that I can provide anything more to them that I already did, I'm open to suggestions. It would be more helpful than just posting here something that sounds for me: "ah, you all reporting it wrong, you are not worth of fixing that" (I'm sure you didn't mean that, just the general impression).
Last edited by Horuss on Dec 6, 2017, 1:38:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info