Constant disconnects when loading zones

Same here
im still w8 fopr FIX!
the answer is simplee, its server issue.
almost all player have the same problem, let them fix it and we wait for it.
if they wont fix it then they will lose this game.
sorry for my bad english

i start to get this problem 2 days ago, suddenly up to 180-2k latency.
before it was 12-40 latency and smooth play.

its not your computer, not your ISP so stop posting the same thread over and over.
It's all well and good saying stop posting same thing over and over, but until there's some sort of acknowledgment from the staff what other option is there?

Tonight, for example it has taken me 4 login attempts alone just to get into the game?

That's quite frankly ridiculous. It's 100% a server side issue, as I can connect to every single other game server with no issues whatsoever, not to mention all the diagnostics I've done to double check.

Instead of focusing on this huge problem what do we read about in the patch notes? minor small issues being addressed. Who cares? Acknowledgement of this major problem would be nice, even if there's nothing more than a long term plan to upgrade the servers to look forward to. The lack of communication is 10z worse than the problem itself...
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Really annoying problem. Just now I was in minotaur maze (full chiseled rare) and worst part was that I found Screaming Essence of Envy which I could have remnanted. Only got to look at it ^^
Sigh, I had an exalt drop, as I went to pick it up suddenly I'm looking at the damn log in screen. Hit log in and like usual it took a long time then crashed. Logged in again, game opened, ran to hideout, map and portals and exalt all gone.

Damn, damn damn.
Been off the game for a couple years. Thought i'd come back and I can't even play the game. It keeps crashing when logging into different zones or even on start up character selection. What the heck is going on ? I keep getting a memory issue saying there isn't enough? I have 500 gigs of free space? I can also play any other game all of Blizzards and other Steam games with no issues?
Same here. I'm feed up with this, after 3.0 POE becomes unplayable for me. Can't even login at the first attempt, getting kick back to the main menu... No matter what the settings are, no matter DX 9 or 11. Cable 10 MB internet connection is not good enough it seems. Not to mention almost constant lag spikes...
Why I lost all map portals after being disconnected just btw?

It's been 3 months the game shill shit all over my machine with crashes related to "e_out_of_memory" on dx11 version and 3 fps on dx9 version.
Will GeGeGe ever even consider fixing it or shoud i just let this game rest in peperoni...
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
I've been playing Grim Dawn while GGG fixes the problems. I gotta say GD is one hell of a game. Beside beautiful graphics it is never has lag spikes, never disconnects you it a dream to play.

Take your time GGG I'm really starting to like Grim Dawn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info