Constant disconnects when loading zones

SAME here,

every portal is like auto log out or never ending loading [in every act.. now I like for 2 nd day try to get to oriath square ].

thx for gazillion mtxs and n1 updates.

Why I can run games like far cry 4 on ultra.. and 2D game is killing my pc ?
I tried everything: window mode, full screen, many resolutions, --noasync, --preload etc.
Nothing helps.
On beta 3.0 I had same issues.
I have the same problems as you. I can't play. When i choose a character and loading screen pops out, I wait like a 5 minutes and then it throwing me to a login screen. Even if i somehow enter to town, when i go to another map the same issue appear. Its soooooo annoying.
Same for me. I dont know if it gets worse day by day or act by act but its rly fcking annoying. Sometimes i get in addition to all this "unexpected" disconects a friendly: "Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid" error messages right after log in.
Srlsy the game is unplayable right now.

Seems GGG gets flooded with complains with this matter so i hope for a fix soon.

sry for engrish :p
"
blakeks wrote:
Same for me. I dont know if it gets worse day by day or act by act but its rly fcking annoying. Sometimes i get in addition to all this "unexpected" disconects a friendly: "Your authentication for instance transfer was invalid" error messages right after log in.
Srlsy the game is unplayable right now.

Seems GGG gets flooded with complains with this matter so i hope for a fix soon.

sry for engrish :p

had the same authenticating stuff
went away tbh on second login it works again so i never rly cared bout it
but it shows how messd up the game for some of us currently is
will u fix this Zoning Crash or not?

this shit happens ONLY on League servers
ing Ubervalg \ FutureRAMA
I'm having this issue as well. Every 3rd or 4th loading screen hangs and I have to force close the game. Removing -noasync didn't help, switching between DX9 and DX11 doesn't help, extremely frustrating.
A guy on reddit said that adding "--gc2" solved his issues. Made it worse for me though. Thought I'd share that if it can help anyone.

I've tried, and failed 9 times to get into the Grand Arena. I'm stuck at this point. Guess I'll wait until a patch. This is very disappointing. I have faith GGG will fix it though.

Not sure if this is related but when I load in, the login screen always takes a bit to fully load. Its kinda frozen until the fire on the torches finally load. Until it does I can't click anything, or even hit enter to bypass it.
Ehy guys I crash every fucking time I swtich zone buuuuuut order and chaos box are out !!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))
Have changed Dx version from 11 to 9 and seems it did help.
I EMAILED TECHSUPPORT AND I HAVE NO RESPONSE UNTIL NOW.

THANKS, GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info