[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"

Do not use the tool-tip as guidance, it isn't an accurate representation of your total DPS. Import your build into PoB and look at the total DPS calculations there.

Under normal circumstances, you would be alternating weapons when dual-wielding. However, because we are using a claw and an axe (moonbender) the bladeflurry only uses the claw to attack with (not the moonbender). We still do however get the dual-wielding benefits (more physical damage, attacks-speed...etc).

Thanks for the tip about PoB, I'm finally beginning to understand how BF works after all this time haha.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
So Ive been playing the build quite a bit and am wondering what should the next step be.

As it stands, I can clear tier 10 maps easy; the bosses are jokes but, tier 11 and up the bosses can potential one shot me. Although the white monsters in tier 15 generally cause me no trouble albiet they die a little slower.
I bought myself a new claw(327 phys-dps) and have yet to test out the damage on a red map boss. Ive gotten some nice jewelry but they aren't steel rings.
I assume I need to buy the ToH as its a major item but I am still saving currency.
Would it be ideal to just save for it and then buy it or rather purchase some smaller upgrades?
I have all the ascendancy minus the ranger start is uber lab really that important?

Current character - https://pastebin.com/8GGbfV2H

Out of all my gear, what would be the thing that needs a major upgrade?
Still working on corrupting cull on moonbender but no luck, I have tried like 12.
Just attempted shipyard with no dmg mods and the boss destroyed me twice but the monsters no problem.
Maybe because I fail at using Conc effect well against bosses that can be pushed back.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Sep 20, 2017, 11:04:29 PM
In your HHC build wouldn't it be more sensible to go EVA+HP over armour and run acrobatics?
It seems like the amount of survivability is way too cut with such low armor and no real eva.
"
Astroknight wrote:
In your HHC build wouldn't it be more sensible to go EVA+HP over armour and run acrobatics?
It seems like the amount of survivability is way too cut with such low armor and no real eva.

Evasion is entropy based, dodge is not. Read the Acrobatics line very carefully, also due to Kaom's roots we can't evade attacks (but we can dodge them). We have a total of 44% chance to dodge all attacks and 30% chance to dodge spells. We also convert a lot of the physical damage to elemental which then the damage is reduced by our elemental resistances. Armour is also very weak against big hits due to diminishing returns, this is one of the main reasons why we convert the physical damage to elemental.

I've been playing the hardcore tanky dps version for quite a while now, i've had zero issues (i.e. tanking fully charged uber izaro hits is not a problem).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 21, 2017, 7:07:46 AM
"
"
Astroknight wrote:

Armour is also very weak against big hits due to diminishing returns.

doesnt armour give % phys dmg reduction ? so it should work even better vs big hits ? what am i missing ?
"
lightdarkness wrote:
"
"
Astroknight wrote:

Armour is also very weak against big hits due to diminishing returns.

doesnt armour give % phys dmg reduction ? so it should work even better vs big hits ? what am i missing ?

Armour is less effective against bigger hits due to diminishing returns. "To prevent 90% of damage, you need armor 90 times the damage," so if a boss hits you for 30,000 physical damage you will then need to have 2,700,000 armour to prevent 90% (still taking 3,000 damage) of the damage. You can read more about armour and its effectiveness here:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Armour
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 21, 2017, 4:17:13 PM
"
"
Astroknight wrote:

Evasion is entropy based, dodge is not. Read the Acrobatics line very carefully, also due to Kaom's roots we can't evade attacks (but we can dodge them). We have a total of 44% chance to dodge all attacks and 30% chance to dodge spells. We also convert a lot of the physical damage to elemental which then the damage is reduced by our elemental resistances. Armour is also very weak against big hits due to diminishing returns, this is one of the main reasons why we convert the physical damage to elemental.

I've been playing the hardcore tanky dps version for quite a while now, i've had zero issues (i.e. tanking fully charged uber izaro hits is not a problem).

Ah thanks for the clarification.
I'm currently leveling with BF (Only lv 50, but I hate sunder with a passion so I chose to avoid it.)
It just seems I'm extremely squishy leveling even with rushing survivability nodes, but I'll hold off until 70+ and see where I stand then.
Hello please need help am level 80 i have same gear u have and i can barely reach 800k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info