[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

"
Lawyne wrote:

with BR + VP you are never at full life though... I thought Phase Run for faster moving, dmg isnt a problem, right?

Ah, you're right. Damage on full life is a bit awkward imo, so I have been using Maim instead.

For movement though whirling blades is very very fast, especially when you have all the frenzy charges and onslaught.
"
trungtiu wrote:
hi, thank you for this build. I very like it. I just kill shaper and cant not kill uber atziri :(. So i finded you build. Can you check my paste bin and help me what i have to change ?

https://pastebin.com/0PHzDtPg

Can i kill uber atziri with this item and train lv for 92 ?

There are some things that I fixed on your build. Please see below:

1. Be sure to finish your lab and get elementalist.
2. You MUST get Winter Spirit, this alone gives you 1 million DPS (you can drop frenzies + level up a bit).
3. I would recommend the belt of deceiver.
4. You could also use Lion's Roar flask for the knock-back effect and more damage.
5. In regard to uber atziri, you have to be careful and know the mechanics of every boss. Uber Atziri is the hardest map, so be sure to approach this with care. However, I've killed her several times already without issues. You could even go the tanky version to be more defensive.

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/CFuXu5J8
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Can you use the The Retch belt and get Slayer Ascendancy instead of Elementalist ?
"
"
trungtiu wrote:
hi, thank you for this build. I very like it. I just kill shaper and cant not kill uber atziri :(. So i finded you build. Can you check my paste bin and help me what i have to change ?

https://pastebin.com/0PHzDtPg

Can i kill uber atziri with this item and train lv for 92 ?

There are some things that I fixed on your build. Please see below:

1. Be sure to finish your lab and get elementalist.
2. You MUST get Winter Spirit, this alone gives you 1 million DPS (you can drop frenzies + level up a bit).
3. I would recommend the belt of deceiver.
4. You could also use Lion's Roar flask for the knock-back effect and more damage.
5. In regard to uber atziri, you have to be careful and know the mechanics of every boss. Uber Atziri is the hardest map, so be sure to approach this with care. However, I've killed her several times already without issues. You could even go the tanky version to be more defensive.

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/CFuXu5J8

thank you for your help but If i changed the belt, how do i cap resist? so hard to get ring physical, accuracy rating, life and resist :( and i missing streng too .
Very nice build ;)
But I have 1 question.

I don't really like ruthless because of the 3rd hit thingy and that you have to keep track of the hits. Would it work to take PTL instead of ruthless and moonbenders for the phy -> ele conversion and just take a claw as offhand for more damage?
"
Kipjes wrote:
Very nice build ;)
But I have 1 question.

I don't really like ruthless because of the 3rd hit thingy and that you have to keep track of the hits. Would it work to take PTL instead of ruthless and moonbenders for the phy -> ele conversion and just take a claw as offhand for more damage?

Moonbenders is the most optimal setup for damage. If you don't want to use ruthless (2.15x multiplier) then you can use something else like Fortify. Dual wielding claws will not give you any extra damage, you will end up doing more damage with just moonbenders. This is because BF uses the mainhand claw and we get dual wield benefits (+ conversion to elemental).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 20, 2017, 1:52:38 PM
Can I ask why I would use sunder and not BF when I get it?
Also- Wouldn't singularity be a dps boost?
"
"
Kipjes wrote:
Very nice build ;)
But I have 1 question.

Moonbenders is the most optimal setup for damage. If you don't want to use ruthless (2.15x multiplier) then you can use something else like Fortify. Dual wielding claws will not give you any extra damage, you will end up doing more damage with just moonbenders. This is because BF uses the mainhand claw and we get dual wield benefits (+ conversion to elemental).

Somewhere I red that BF uses mainhand on 1st hit and offhand on 2nd hit (If you are dual wielding). Why does my damage per use drop by a lot when wielding moonbenders (or any other weapon)? Claws get me the most damage per use because of the claw passives.
Again, very fun build especially when you begin to use blade fury!

But one question :

Is there any secret for the mana regen ?

Because without praxis paua ring it's a little tricky and I'm not even in 6 links (only five ^^")

Thanks for that nice build :)
"
Kipjes wrote:
"
"
Kipjes wrote:
Very nice build ;)
But I have 1 question.

Somewhere I red that BF uses mainhand on 1st hit and offhand on 2nd hit (If you are dual wielding). Why does my damage per use drop by a lot when wielding moonbenders (or any other weapon)? Claws get me the most damage per use because of the claw passives.

Do not use the tool-tip as guidance, it isn't an accurate representation of your total DPS. Import your build into PoB and look at the total DPS calculations there.

Under normal circumstances, you would be alternating weapons when dual-wielding. However, because we are using a claw and an axe (moonbender) the bladeflurry only uses the claw to attack with (not the moonbender). We still do however get the dual-wielding benefits (more physical damage, attacks-speed...etc).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info