[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

Did some theorycraft, didnt played scion before, and thought about the elementalist skill.
why exactly going to skill elementalist, ok reflect agree. but well i dont need to play reflected maps.
golem, imho to weak but i dont really know. 6% res pen is the best stat we can get there? conflux after killing rare ?!

so i thought to skill Slayer, 40% dmg vs bosses, phys reflect..., life leech effects are not removed at full life, thats what im thinking about, i didnt tested it now but it sounds more safer to play against bosses.

tryed some stuff at path of building, but the damage seems unchained, dont know how exactly setup to see the correct one.

Maybe someone got the experience and can tell me why prefer elementalist over slayer?!

sorry for my english.
Last edited by wowschik on Sep 17, 2017, 7:17:33 AM
"
wowschik wrote:
Did some theorycraft, didnt played scion before, and thought about the elementalist skill.
why exactly going to skill elementalist, ok reflect agree. but well i dont need to play reflected maps.
golem, imho to weak but i dont really know. 6% res pen is the best stat we can get there? conflux after killing rare ?!

so i thought to skill Slayer, 40% dmg vs bosses, phys reflect..., life leech effects are not removed at full life, thats what im thinking about, i didnt tested it now but it sounds more safer to play against bosses.

tryed some stuff at path of building, but the damage seems unchained, dont know how exactly setup to see the correct one.

Maybe someone got the experience and can tell me why prefer elementalist over slayer?!

sorry for my english.

the slayer version needs mostly phys dmg to be more safe vs reflect, the idea you are talking about is already gathered in a whole build, look here
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
wowschik wrote:

sorry for my english.

You don't have to play reflect maps, however, any map will usually have a few reflect mobs which can easily kill you. Also, the elementalist is the most optimal for both defense and offense. It gives you more damage, and has more utility than Slayer.

If you go with Slayer you will actually lose damage. The elementalist is simply better in this build. The extra golem can and does provide a lot more utility/damage. You can see the difference in PoB.

What the elementalist gives you:
-50% reduced Reflected Elemental Damage taken (reflect safe against reflect maps, and single reflect mobs)
-Damage Penetrates 6% of Enemy Elemental Resistances (more damage, especially against high res bosses like Shaper)
-Gain Elemental Conflux for 6 seconds when you Kill a Rare or Unique Enemy (gain chill, shock, ignite on all hits)
-Can summon up to 1 additional Golem at a time (more damage, especially with 150% golem buff enchantment)
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 17, 2017, 8:18:13 AM
"
wowschik wrote:

sorry for my english.

Well this build is very heavily optimized for scaling elemental damage. The elementalist bonuses seems small at first but stack up very nicely. Elemental Penetration is a straight up damage bonus that is better than many 'increased damage' nodes. Having another golem is a deceptively strong damage bonus, as it lets you run lightning golem, whose attack speed bonus scales this build very well. The elemental reflect resistance is a huge defensive boon. The conflux is a nice icing on the cake. Overall, it even gives more damage than the slayer ascendancy.

Slayer's damage bonus is not shabby at all, but the ascendancy does not synergize well with this type of elemental conversion build, whereby we do minimal physical damage. Vaal pact means we get instant leech, so we do not really get anything from 'leech is not removed at full life' (unless you are using the retch or atziri's acuity instead). The physical reflect resistance is basically useless on this build. The stun enemies on full life is 'icing on the cake type deal' similar to the elementalist's elemental conflux.

In summary, the elementalist is the strongest contender for this type of elemental build by providing the best balance of offense and defense. We will be happy to help you with any further queries pertaining to this build.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Sep 17, 2017, 8:19:21 AM
"
iSo1iD wrote:

...Vaal pact means we get instant leech, so we do not really get anything from 'leech is not removed at full life' (unless you are using the retch or atziri's acuity instead)... .

thats it.
thx all for the fast and detailed answers.
Last edited by wowschik on Sep 17, 2017, 8:27:25 AM
"
hellspawn34 wrote:
Hi guys, any tips on what I should upgrade next to get more dps?

https://pastebin.com/TK7cQLXU

Here is a more optimized pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/AN5aQ2Cn

Some things to work on:

1. Get spiked gloves with physical damage to attacks
2. Get an amulet with higher physical damage to attacks
3. Get better unique flasks (i.e. Atziri's promise), you don't need anti-freeze since we are already freeze immune due to the boots.

Let me know if you need more help after the changes above.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"

Some things to work on:

3. Get better unique flasks (i.e. Atziri's promise), you don't need anti-freeze since we are already freeze immune due to the boots.

Thanks for the input man!

If I were to upgrade my claw to a rare one, what stats should I prioritize aside from pDPS?
"
hellspawn34 wrote:
"

Some things to work on:

Thanks for the input man!

If I were to upgrade my claw to a rare one, what stats should I prioritize aside from pDPS?

1. PDPS: 300+
2. Global Critical Multiplier
3. Critical Chance
4. Attack speed (ties in with 1).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
Themasterofw wrote:
"
aluminio wrote:
I'm gonna give a try to this build. What can I achieve with 30 exalts?

Easily killing the shaper :).

Well, I have 3 chars that already do that xD

My question was more like how many millions damage can i get with 30 exalts.
"
shoKKA1bf4 wrote:
im a noob and am new to the game, im about 2 weeks in and this is currently the build im working on. Im stuck at lvl 86 and i keep getting one shotted by t12 enemies, i want to reach endgame and have done some research and have come to the conclusion that im probably using blade flurry incorrectly.

what are the mechanics to properly utilize bladedflurry with ruthless for maximum dps. sometimes i feel like im channelling and not even hitting anything. thanks again

Can you post your full pastebin so that I can import it into PoB to take a closer look?

In regard to the ruthless gem support, every third channel will have all of its hits deal ruthless blows. What you can do before a boss fight is to take the gem out of its socket and placing it back, thus resetting the channel counter to zero. Then simply channel twice, initiate the fight with the boss and your third channel will be ruthless blows.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info