[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

post TREE pls.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
post TREE pls.

Posted in the original post, hope that helps!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Required level 103? :P Also, tree is kinda broken, right side is not connected to start.

How do you level this btw? Never played a blade flurry character. Ty in advance.
Last edited by Pheu on Aug 11, 2017, 9:23:19 AM
Finally a nice Scion build. I always wanted to play a Scion but there wasn't anything viable rly.

Do u think there is a chance to put any other skill for mapping instead of BF? Would Frost Blades work or would you recommend sth similar that have a nice clear speed?
"
Pheu wrote:
Required level 103? :P Also, tree is kinda broken, right side is not connected to start.

How do you level this btw? Never played a blade flurry character. Ty in advance.

I believe that you should at first get 6 points in ascendancy to unlock Ranger path , than you can invest your passive from right side too , not only from middle. Btw i run this build atm and it feels good.
How do you level up your char thou ? Anything random or ?
can u write all gem links
Last edited by nordolll on Aug 12, 2017, 11:15:55 AM
Can you talk about the pantheon choices/what to ugprade if possible? thanks for the build it's pretty awesome!
"
JayJayFly wrote:
How do you level up your char thou ? Anything random or ?

I used Charged Dash to level up the character.

"
Yusheex wrote:
Can you talk about the pantheon choices/what to ugprade if possible? thanks for the build it's pretty awesome!

Updated, hope that helps!

For anyone that has any other questions or suggestions please feel free to let me know.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Aug 13, 2017, 12:09:32 AM
I was wondering what gem swaps i could do to use Frost Blades as lvling skill and BF for bosses and so. Would also change 2 jewels for Fight for survival then. Also what dps u think its needed to comfortably kill Shaper and guardians
Last edited by Hejti on Aug 13, 2017, 6:04:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info