[3.3] BloodFlurry (18+ mill dps), Instant Leech, Inc. Hardcore Version (Elder/Shaper/Guardians/Uber)

I was wondering how to go about crafting steel rings(ilvl83) so I was playing around with alching and alts. I managed to roll three tier 1 bases.

--------
Adds 4 to 14 Physical Damage to Attacks
--------
+51 to Dexterity
+71 to maximum Mana
37% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills

My second steel ring rolled

--------
Adds 4 to 14 Physical Damage to Attacks
--------
Adds 9 to 15 Physical Damage to Attacks
+40% Fire Resistance
Adds 1 to 5 Lightning Damage to Attacks

Should I continue crafting any of these and if so with what. I have a decent amount of currency 1 exalt and about 150 chaos pure.

Last edited by Themasterofw on Sep 13, 2017, 12:59:15 AM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Why the moon bender?

This:

There are a couple of reasons as to why we use Moonbender's Wing. It converts 50% of the physical damage to elemental and it provides us with consistent shock due to the lightning damage (since part of the conversion damage is lightning). It also allows us to use better gloves that provide us with higher DPS and more defenses (Rare spiked gloves).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hello!

I am also looking for a fast and save lab runner. Can u just facetank the boss in uber lab, without the fear of dying?
Hi!

I started following this build due its similar to my previous buid that used Howa.

But i found a dead end cos the bosses in t11+ kill me one-shot (specially the bazaar one).

I have 5200hp, 75all res, and 5400 avdamage with bladeflurry.

Srry about my bad english

What i should do to improve? pls help!
Last edited by Pelanganos on Sep 13, 2017, 9:41:50 AM
"
romaen wrote:
Hello!

I am also looking for a fast and save lab runner. Can u just facetank the boss in uber lab, without the fear of dying?

this build is everything but fast and save
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
"
romaen wrote:
Hello!

Of course you can. I would recommend running the Hardcore version of the build, it's fast and safe. However, you should still be careful (i.e. use a couple of HP flasks in case you get hit by traps). Simply import the build into your PoB and follow the tree/item setup. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Sep 13, 2017, 8:29:17 AM
"
romaen wrote:
Hello!

This build on its own can clear lab easily and fast, you will melt through uber izaro easily. One of our guildies actually re-optimized the tankier version to run labs fast and smoothly, whilst still being on a small budget. You will have more than enough damage.
Last edited by iSo1iD on Sep 13, 2017, 8:38:55 AM
Hihi, I am very new to this game, just started to play after 3.0 release. I am following this build atm, but I found both my damage and survivability are very low. With all relative configuration ticked, best I can do is 200k dps...not even close. Tried a T8 map, boss just 1 shot me. I know that I need much more HP but I'm wondering should I stack evasion for the defense? How to stay alive apart from cap all resistance?

Here is my Pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/akJHiVQi

Please help me, point me into the right direction :)thanks
Last edited by wickedcat on Sep 13, 2017, 8:52:49 AM
"

Of course you can. I would recommend running the Hardcore version of the build, it's fast and safe.

zabosnu, if you don't mind, can you elaborate a bit on your choice of both lightning coil and formless inferno?
Compared to other possible setups, do they really end up being the best defensive choice for those two slots?
I dunno man, I just tried out this build.
Too squishy for my playstyle man, is it supposed to be like this??
My gear ain't bad at all O_O! Any suggestions welcomed.

Can we get a SS of what your DPS looks like, etc?

Spoiler

"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info